Puppack appears not on Backglass

harry295

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
Hello,
3 years ago I get a vpin. I play FX3 and vpx. Now I'm interested in Future Pinball. On a new installation (Baller Installer) I installed future Pinball based on the mega guide from Terry Red. I downloaded Star Wars (table and pupack) and installed pinevent. PinUppopper is already installed in the newest version. When I start now the table it appears but in the backbox there is not the puppack only the backbox image. With the special keys I can switch through the images. The sound is ok and I could play the table. When I exit Future Pinball I see the puppack for a few seconds in the right corner of the playfield. By "normal" vpx-tables the puppacks works fine. Is there a possibility to pull the puppack into the backbox or another solution ? All help is welcome.. Thanks !

@TerryRed : I'm an idiot.. I installed Baller Installer and have Future Pinball with BAM installed. And I didn't checked it... Fortunatly I had a Backup made before I installed Fp with your guide. Everythng is running fine now so thanks :-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back