Quotables

popeye

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I heard this on the radio recently discussing dogs are usually more affectionate than cats. A dog lover but cat hater said " If the pet owner died, the dog will mourn him while the cat might eat him."

A radio announcer asked the caller why he desire to live in the USA and the immigrant said " I love it here because only in America the poor is fat!"

Interesting

I don't agree at all about the cats and dogs. When my dad died in 1996, all four of our cats mourned him, each in their own unique way. And I've had both lap cats and lap dogs, and I prefer cats, who I feel have stronger personalities, as a rule.

John

Re: Interesting

tiltjlp said:
I don't agree at all about the cats and dogs. When my dad died in 1996, all four of our cats mourned him, each in their own unique way. And I've had both lap cats and lap dogs, and I prefer cats, who I feel have stronger personalities, as a rule.

John

I think your bias, just look...

Red Dwarf Quote

In the words of Danny John Jules (aka The Cat)

"AAAAARRRRR! DOOOGGGG!"

Give me a cat any day. IMNSHO dogs have (at least in my experience) annoying habits of smelling bad and being stupid. And cats with the right owners are far far more loyal. And they don't like carion, while dogs will eat anything, and so I feel dogs are more likely to eat their owners.

Of course, a well trained rabbit is a better deffence than either.... (Bring out the holy hand grenade!)

Re: Red Dwarf Quote

Anthias said:
In the words of Danny John Jules (aka The Cat)

"AAAAARRRRR! DOOOGGGG!"

Give me a cat any day. IMNSHO dogs have (at least in my experience) annoying habits of smelling bad and being stupid. And cats with the right owners are far far more loyal. And they don't like carion, while dogs will eat anything, and so I feel dogs are more likely to eat their owners.

Of course, a well trained rabbit is a better deffence than either.... (Bring out the holy hand grenade!)

No wonder I bad smelling stupid person who will eat anything well at least once, like me likes am hay. :twisted:

Na just kidding, I aint that stupid. :p

:lol:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back