Rackem Runs

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I created a baseball themed table over the weekend called Rackem Runs. I'll upload it to Pinball Originals ASAP.

In the mean time, nall in this screenshot for a while :):

Attachments

• rackemruns.jpg
    rackemruns.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 747
I've been to that Arch - they have entrances so you can walk around inside and it moves with the wind a bit so it can get you sick at the top on a bad day.

destruk said:
I've been to that Arch - they have entrances so you can walk around inside and it moves with the wind a bit so it can get you sick at the top on a bad day.

:). Yeah, it's pretty cool to visit the Arch and ride the little train (shaped like being inside of a egg) to the top.

I've done just about all I can do with this Rackem Runs table although I wish I could convert the flippers to look like baseball bats. I also need some suggestions as to what music to include with it. I haven't been to a baseball game in so long, I can't remember any of the music they played (other than Take me out to the ball game). Suggestions please?!

Here's where I stand with the table:

Attachments

• rackemruns_128.jpg
    rackemruns_128.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 708
rpbizzle47 said:
destruk said:

:). Yeah, it's pretty cool to visit the Arch and ride the little train (shaped like being inside of a egg) to the top.

I've done just about all I can do with this Rackem Runs table although I wish I could convert the flippers to look like baseball bats. I also need some suggestions as to what music to include with it. I haven't been to a baseball game in so long, I can't remember any of the music they played (other than Take me out to the ball game). Suggestions please?!

Here's where I stand with the table:

I've been doing a lot of work on the Rackem Runs table. I got rid of the ramp to deliever the ball, but instead used a kicker to deliever the ball at the pitchers mound. Placed several kickers in the outfield to deliever the ball to infield kickers (play at the plate) angles. There're be two releases of the table....One with the Blues tunes as the first version has and another version with some rock music by Rush. This way people will be able to choose which one they like the best music wise.
Here's where I stand right now and this is more than likely what will be released:

Attachments

• rackemrunsv2.jpg
    rackemrunsv2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 661
So the outfield kickers catch and kicks the ball to infield kickers? That sounds so cool, or do they destroy and recreate? If they actually kick the ball from kicker to kicker that should look so cool, but you would have to be sure that it would work even if the table is nudged, or turn that feature off.

Your skill is improving. so cool. My opinion would be release it, but work on it more. And maybe it would be nice with one flipper, shaped like a bat?

I go fishing with my partner and his son 6, a fisherman for 4 years. He cought a 5.8 pound smallmouth bass today, the punk kid! I cought a 2 pound black bass (bigmouth) on a curly tail grub.

Shockman said:
So the outfield kickers catch and kicks the ball to infield kickers? That sounds so cool, or do they destroy and recreate? If they actually kick the ball from kicker to kicker that should look so cool, but you would have to be sure that it would work even if the table is nudged, or turn that feature off.

Your skill is improving. so cool. My opinion would be release it, but work on it more. And maybe it would be nice with one flipper, shaped like a bat?

I go fishing with my partner and his son 6, a fisherman for 4 years. He cought a 5.8 pound smallmouth bass today, the punk kid! I cought a 2 pound black bass (bigmouth) on a curly tail grub.

:) I like the fishing story! But any way, the out field kickers destroy the ball and recreate to the infield kickers to an angle towards the plate that one has to really pay close attention to the game. I've already thought of the flippers looking like baseball bats, but don't know how to go about doing that. If you can be of some help, please let me know how to create baseball bat looking flippers. Ok?! Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back