Randy annouces VP7 Alpha

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Randy just announced the Alpha release of VP7, which I will be uploading to our Down Load section in a few minutes. Randy's message from VPF:

I finally got around to fixing the select wall/copy ramp issue mentioned in the XP SP2 thread, and I have decided to call the fixed version VP 7 since it does include a large amount of features and updates over VP 6.1. So this new available download is a dogfood candidate for being VP 7 barring any bugs that people can find.

The full setup is a completely new install project recreated in visual studio 7 instead of the old crappy installer software. I have tried to make it behave as much like the old installer as possible but there are a lot of details that can be overlooked. At any rate, you will want to uninstall VP 6.1 (making sure to back up any important files).

Randy

http://www.flipperless.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=5

tiltjlp said:
At any rate, you will want to uninstall VP 6.1 (making sure to back up any important files).

I think I'll wait for the eager beavers to test this out first :) I'm still waiting to hear if the other fixes are fixed :) One person posts "it works great" and the next preson posts a problem. I have no clue, but I hope it all gets sorted out eventually.

I'm with you there Bob. I still use 6.1 to play tables, and the last fix to work on tables I'm making with Patrick. I'm not nearly tech savvy enough to be able to make bug reports, so I'll leave that to others. Hopefully Randy will include the flipper fix in the final version, along with some way to make me a better player. :p

John

With Vp7 alpha, Auto Race 1,2 does not work well.
There is a problem with the ramp that it collects the balls.
Saluti dall' Italia Furio

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back