• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP ELEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Randy Davis has returned

obx001

Inserted Coin
:D

Welcome back Randy!!

I can't get into VP Forums this afternoon.

Earlier today a post was made by Randy stating
a fix for XP-SP2 was forthcoming.

I just checked his website and sure enough
he has posted the same message there too....

I am waiting to get back on VP Forums
to see whats shaking....lol

Guess this means I got to recompile my
games again... :)

marc
OBX

penguin66

Pinball Wizard
Marc
There has only been one post I have seen by Randy. The thread he posted on has been quite busy. To me, it indicated that he has an idea for a fix. I've copied his post here for your reading pleasure...

VP and XP SP2
I just installed SP2 recently and as people have noted, it causes VP to crash when a you return to the editor from playing a table. It will also crash when undoing a change to a textbox (and possibly other elements that have fonts in them.) It appears that SP2 adds some increased error checking to the OLE IFont object that VP was not prepared for.

I have a fix for it and will try to get out a new exe for testing as soon as I can.

- Randy

All I can say to this is WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Randy's return and his VPinballXPfix is wonderful news indeed. I have added it to the Essential Files dpwnload section of Pinabll Nivana, so that it will be available in the event of server problems at VPF, where Randy posted a link. Welcome back Randy, and thanks from the entire VP community.

tiltjlp