Rants at VPF Part 2

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Damn, that latest BS from Phoenixx at VPF really pissed me off. RPBizzle made a very good point about the music directory being missing from an EASY install kit (or whatever the fuck he calls it now) and Phoenixx goes off on him like a raving lunatic....

Sorry, but I had to call him the asshole he is there. If I'm banned, oh well. They just let him flame anyone and everyone and say nothing. It needed to be said. That's for damn sure. I mean he's the kind of person that would bitch at someone else for not including such a directory (after all, why did he make that easy install crap in the first place?), but when someone else points out his mistake...whoa nelly.... Suddenly it's why can't you make your own fucking directory? Well, if we all wanted to make directories and what not, why the hell would we use an Easy Install Kit in the first place, eh?

NO LOGIC in that guy. NONE.

I see your point Dude, but Ron sure didn't win any prizes for tact the way he went ballistic about 1 missing folder. And then Ron goes bonkers about missing or non-working roms. And to be fair, for whatever reason you sure have a mean streak going about Phoenixx. The way you two have been carrying on has long since stopped being humorous.

It's not just that one time. That is Phoenixx's attitude ANY time someone tells him he's wrong, disagrees with him or generally calls him on his over-inflated bullshit. If you left something out, you're stupid. If he leaves something out, you're stupid for not just adding it yourself. You can't win because it's always your fault. That reminds me of some people at work. The guy almost runs you over with a forklift because he isn't looking and you are at fault according to him for not having "dock awareness". What a crock.

I will say that your over-inflated bullshit is usually more entertaining than most anyone elses over-inflated bullshit.

@PD: Why do you care? Stop replying to Phoenixx.

Now look.....that fixed the problem.

In the related thread it doesn't count if you like Phoenixx or not (from whatever reason). Stick to facts.

What does automatic creation of music (sub)folder help? That doesn't help people who don't know what's a folder at all.

Maybe Phoenixx forgot to implement that, but it's not a drama. And as he proved in the past he is generally willing to add that to VIP.

kristian said:
@PD: Why do you care? Stop replying to Phoenixx.

Now look.....that fixed the problem.

If he would only listen to you!

But he doesnt, because hes psychotic, and if i dont reply anymore he simply starts to talk about me behind my BACK! What an asshole,...i only say Psychotic Poodle,...the damn bastard wont let go until he finally ripped off the arm of your jacket or you shoot him!

And as for you PD (since i can say it here) FUCK OFF you damn bastard and finally SHUT your goddamn lying crap-mouth!

Thats all i have to say,...and i hope you know that you didnt do that for nothing,...now its getting personal!

Now it's at PN too. :x

It seems someone now needs to build a DFAPFK (Don't Fight At Public Forums Kit)!!! :lol:

yogiholzer said:
Now it's at PN too. :x

Look at the bright side....they're both moderators....maybe they can ban eachother. :D

Seriously, I don't even know what's the issue this time.....

No people, the sad thing is with VBulletin, there's a ignore feature, the ability to not display a user's posts no matter what. I think it's even on the 2.0 version as well, and if it is, it has to be the least used feature there is, when sometimes it appears it should be the most used. Certainly would solve some problems though.

Shame, but I don't think this forum uses it. As a admin here (officially or not) I have to see everything posted here, whether I wish to or not, and even though I won't do anything about it, I'm only here to help out if needed in case of a site problem, but for those of you at VPF, and it bugs you enough, if you check your usercp options, it might be there. You woin't be able to ignore staff members there though. :)

Phoenixx said:
But he doesnt, because hes psychotic, and if i dont reply anymore he simply starts to talk about me behind my BACK! What an asshole,...i only say Psychotic Poodle,...the damn bastard wont let go until he finally ripped off the arm of your jacket or you shoot him!

And as for you PD (since i can say it here) FUCK OFF you damn bastard and finally SHUT your goddamn lying crap-mouth!
Intelligent, well thought out argument. :roll:

Personally, I don't think either of you deserves to be a moderator of any sort for continuing this nonsense. You guys should both know better, and if not hopefully the site owners should realize the negative effects you BOTH have on the site for polluting it with these types of diatribes. Unfortunately, it will probably be deemed as "Junk Yard" material and OK if it stays there, much like VPFs argument clinic.

Sad. Sad and disgusting.

Many people may be surpised by this statement, but I really just want to see happy people, and a happy community now. Now I know that may be wishful thinking, and people can accuse me of not being a happy person over the years, but I've come to think about it over the past few months, especially in relation to my own personal life.. I think a lot of this is just a reflection of our personal lives, and if we are not happy there, then we are really not happy here either.

Yesterday, I got the best news in years, that my problem in my life may soon be over, and it was because I decided to make a positive change. I understood that because I was so busy trying to make other people happy, I wasn't making my self happy, and it would affect that. Maybe this is what the problem is here. I already no longer have the greatest sources of my fustratation here, because I am trying to remove the greatest source of fustration in my personal life, I no longer have a site to run (though I do enjoy it) so I don't have that stress, and don't have to be any other person other than myself.

In my case, I really needed a break anyway. 8 years is a long time, and all I wanted to do is make tables, and do my own designs. I know about the politics involved with other people, I know that no matter what you are gonna do, other people will get their noses out of joint, even when it comes to a new release, but ultimately, I just want to make tables, and now I can. (Doing a orginal right now in fact) and as long as I am happy with it, what does it matter to other people?

All of this crap, it's so unimportant. We all should just do what makes us happy, and maybe not be as sensitive about things. At least I am gonna try a bit harder now, but then, I am not a staff member of a site so I don't have that responsibility anymore. You have to act a certain way, whether you are that type of person or not, because in a way, you set a example for everyone to follow. I still think it's time for a change, but as a happier person, I would like a happier atmosphere as well.

GHoSTFaCe said:
Unfortunately, it will probably be deemed as "Junk Yard" material and OK if it stays there, much like VPFs argument clinic.

Sad. Sad and disgusting.
and who wants to moderate these posts when they turn ugly, you?

maybe the sad and disgusting thing is that just about everyone who's ever moderated in this scene has flamed out, almost nobody wants the job anymore, yet there are always people who sit comfortably on the sidelines and pronouce "sick, sad and disgusting" when they see something they don't like.

what a piece of work is man.

Hey, I think I'll post that pyschotic insane reply of Phoenixx's on the front page here for all to see what a fucking raving lunatic he is! :twisted:

Pacdude said:
Hey, I think I'll post that pyschotic insane reply of Phoenixx's on the front page here for all to see what a fucking raving lunatic he is! :twisted:

I removed it from the front page, since the front page is what visitors see first and judge us by.

And how is it behind your back if it's in public view, eh? Like I said. NO LOGIC.

Pacdude said:
And how is it behind your back if it's in public view, eh? Like I said. NO LOGIC.

If you're asking that of me, I never said anything about it being behind my back. i simply don't feel personal feuds belong on the front page.

Well John, seeing as I'm just a pretend admin and you just pretended to step down as a moderator and you apparently own the fucking place, not Jon Haze, I'll leave you to run this place by yourself from now on. Me and Steve can step aside and leave it all to you.

BTW, when Neptune returns, don't get upset. Don't post anything on the front page about him or anywhere else. No no. Don't do anything like that because you wouldn't want to look like a fucking hypocrite.

Pacdude said:
Well John, seeing as I'm just a pretend admin and you just pretended to step down as a moderator and you apparently own the fucking place, not Jon Haze, I'll leave you to run this place by yourself from now on. Me and Steve can step aside and leave it all to you.

BTW, when Neptune returns, don't get upset. Don't post anything on the front page about him or anywhere else. No no. Don't do anything like that because you wouldn't want to look like a fucking hypocrite.

Well, when you're right you're right. I did remove myself as a moderator. So I have moved this thread back to the Soap Box where it originally was. I'm willing to admit my mistakes at least.

Say does this mean that the PN exculsive game promo on the front page changes from Monopoly to Playboy se? :)

shiva said:
Say does this mean that the PN exculsive game promo on the front page changes from Monopoly to Playboy se? :)

Yes it does. Sad Pacdude reacted this way.

I be damned, it does. Oh John, you play so dirty now compared to before when you were part of my site. I like it. :)

shiva said:
I be damned, it does. Oh John, you play so dirty now compared to before when you were part of my site. I like it. :)

Well, I wouldn't call making a error in judgement playing dirty, but a lot has chaged from those days.

heh, I would have as well. Actually, I would have done more, but water under the bridge. I guess this place will be a lot more peaceful now.

Btw, thanks for replacing one table with another of far better quality, at least in my opinion, but then, I could be accused of being bias about that. :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back