• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Real Life Pinballs Wanted

ohmwiz

Pinball Player
I am looking for a flipperless pinball game to buy, preferably before 1938.
Condition unimportant.

Leave a message if you know where to find one.
Ken

penguin66

Pinball Wizard
Ken-
You might try looking on e-bay. I know John found one at a reasonable price and I suspect that one in not great condition would be much less expensive.
penguin66

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Yeah, and although I haven't gotten it yet, once I get it I'll resell it to you at a huge profit! :p Of course I doubt if you're looking for a 1930s bagatelle. Thanks for posting Penquin, it reminded me to send an e-mail to the seller to make sure he got my money order, since Pay Pal was on the fritz and I couldn't pay that way.

tiltjlp

pianoman

Pinball Nudger
Ken, I`m in the prosess of building a marble shooter...(a replica of the one my Grandfather built for my dad in the mid 1920s) soon I will post pictures. Rick

drsfmd

Inserted Coin
There have been a few on my local craigslist lately. I didn't think the prices were out of hand, but I had no interest in them. Feel free to PM me if you are still looking and I can send you links to the ads.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...