• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Renewed Energy

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
I've enjoyed a lot of pinball related stuff recently and need to mention that some of you seem to pale in comparison to any pin enthusiast that I've met recently in person....

Certainly, i get riled up sometimes but you guys just keep posting bs messages to other Pinheads and that ain't right.

I had the pleasure of meeting other pinheads and they were pretty awesome, i have no doubt that you would like each other if you met in person.

Renewed Energy...
Played the new King of Diamonds EM along with a bunch of other fine EM's! Most of your bickering is about VPM, i hardly get time to play that funky stuff.....

I did play Family Guy and UltraPin, have to mention that a lot of folks don't finish a game with UltraPin in a joint with real pins....
:shark:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=1

kristian

Pinball Wizard
JonPurpleHaze said:

Is that footage of my flame war with Neptune....?

Seriously...you're right...I always wonder where all this hate between authors comes from.....maybe jealousy....competition....whatever....it has always been like that so I don't really think it's such a big deal anymore....but yeah...I guess it's kinda depressing...

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
RE: Re: Renewed Energy

Old topic, but I'm no longer worried about it, as far as I am concerned, and not speaking for others of course, the community made their own bed, they can lie in it now.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
JonPurpleHaze said:
I've enjoyed a lot of pinball related stuff recently and need to mention that some of you seem to pale in comparison to any pin enthusiast that I've met recently in person....

Certainly, i get riled up sometimes but you guys just keep posting bs messages to other Pinheads and that ain't right.

I had the pleasure of meeting other pinheads and they were pretty awesome, i have no doubt that you would like each other if you met in person.

Renewed Energy...
Played the new King of Diamonds EM along with a bunch of other fine EM's! Most of your bickering is about VPM, i hardly get time to play that funky stuff.....

I did play Family Guy and UltraPin, have to mention that a lot of folks don't finish a game with UltraPin in a joint with real pins....
:shark:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=1

You're the one who destroyed this site by allowing Shockman to post wholesale profanity, but you insult others for posting BS. You're still a joke.

Shockman

appropriate at this time

... i have no doubt that you would like each other if you met in person. ...

That is absolutely not true. I think there would be far less of us if we met in person.

It's a real issue when people are lying and cheating you, or playing "cruel jokes' on you.

I have nothing against John, absolutely nothing. He is 100% wrong, but he is not a liar. Other than the claim to be a Buddhist, I think.

I absolutely hate narcissists, and Jon is not one, but every other person I have known to staff a VP community site is. There is not even a double standard with people like 'POST, 'Oz, and '.b, there is just one, and they show they feel they are above it, in their actions as well as explanations, every time.

If Jon failed this site, it was by letting those people come here and do and say what they were, And seeing how many times they could fool me into thinking that they were going to drop the past and reinstate my membership, then running back and supporting Pacdude campaign to reduce the membership of PN as much as possible. If it was wrong for me to bitch about what the VPF staff was coming to PN and pulling with me, then the decline of PN is entirely my fault, but I don't think it was wrong, and no honest man, (a very rare thing in this community, though there are some and they have spoken, and spoken also about the futility of their speaking) could either.

Peter, if you had just a hint of man in you, you would not even come back here. You fucked me over, and you fucked this site over with the help of your men, PacDude and '.b and 'Oz.

Shockman

appropriate at this time

I signed up thinking I might join in one of the tournaments. I don't know your thinking, if you on on the same wagon, then just say so and I won't, or just ban me now before I even post. I said the ones I know are narcissists, and it's true, I said Jon was the exception, and you are one that I don't know.

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator

OK true you are right. I don't have any issues with you but I admit I misread what you said so that is why I said what I said. You can post if you like or even enter one of the tournaments but please follow the rules is all I ask of anyone not just you.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Re: RE: Re: Renewed Energy

TheManFromPOST said:
So Tiltjlp, how is that search for inner peace going?

Wonderful, thanks for asking. I stop by here now and then to see if things have changed for the better. Not that I ever expect them to, but I am an optimist.

lionheart88

Pinball Player
Gaze into the Purple Haze!!!

Attachments

• 31375_131.jpg
    31375_131.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 303

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Re: RE: Re: Renewed Energy

Thanks for the wallpaper lionheart88!

tiltjlp said:
TheManFromPOST said:
So Tiltjlp, how is that search for inner peace going?

Wonderful, thanks for asking. I stop by here now and then to see if things have changed for the better. Not that I ever expect them to, but I am an optimist.

The site has been very busy, we set records every month and i hope you realize that you are excellent, a difference in site opinions doesn't change my mind. I still think all of us pinheads would like each other if we met each other!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!