Request if peoples want. I wonder if some peoples could create for FP the pinball game: Red and Ted Road Show Pinball?

20degree

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Faxanadu X Pinball on Pinsimdb
I put this message here, because it is writen "request" so i guess it's ok to put the message here? I wonder if some peoples could create for FP the pinball game: Red and Ted Road Show Pinball? Then put it on Pinsimdb.org so that i could download, and play this game on my old WindowsXP 32bits; that many loved as i did.

Here is a youtube video of what it looked like:

And here is the link to the Internet Pinball Machine Database of all the informations about this table that i have searched:
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1972 (Internet Pinball Machine Database: Williams 'Red & Ted's Road Show')

I'm sure that many peoples remember this great pinball game, and that it could be great if it was on Pinsimdb.org to play with FP.

Thank's for your time. A+

I don't know of a team that would be able to build it but it is cool. If you like a game that hits someone in the mouth, you might try hitting Rudy on Funhouse. I made a nice mod of it that is only on PinSimDB.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back