• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Retro Rocket (Original)

SS Original Table FP Retro Rocket - requires fp 1.9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

Tii

Pinball Wizard

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 356

Humid

Inserted Coin
Happy to let you know how much I've enjoyed all your unique tables Tii! They make me smile when I'm in need of one. Your last two SF themes have gotten a ton of plays. Your attention to sound ( Sythmachine's my fave) keeps me anticipating what you'll serve up next. Great first offering with the hologram element.

Tii

Pinball Wizard
Happy to let you know how much I've enjoyed all your unique tables Tii! They make me smile when I'm in need of one. Your last two SF themes have gotten a ton of plays. Your attention to sound ( Sythmachine's my fave) keeps me anticipating what you'll serve up next. Great first offering with the hologram element.

thank you my friend, i'm glad it was a bit of fun :dance:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **