RetroFlair - BAM Edition (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3)

SS Original Table BAM FP RetroFlair - BAM Edition (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3) 2.2

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
During game play, is it possible to have the circled red arrow lights appear without the white lines in them? (like the teal arrow lights below them). I think this is an attract mode screenshot from Terry's table post.

Thanks
1673818063713.png

During game play, is it possible to have the circled red arrow lights appear without the white lines in them? (like the teal arrow lights below them). I think this is an attract mode screenshot from Terry's table post.

Thanks
View attachment 35482

Those are normal (bump) maps... and all the insert lights have them, including the teal arrow lights. How visible they are depends on your camera view and how the global lights and other table lights shine on them. If you want them gone completely... you'll need to open the BAM menu while playing, then goto Dev Options, and goto each texture for every insert image and set the normal map level to 0... then CTRL+C to copy all those settings.... and then exit the table and paste those settings to the table script.

Or leave them in, as they are supposed to be there :)

Thanks for the hints. Here is what I did in script:

Option Explicit 'Force explicit variable declaration

'[BAM] !texture = insert_rectangle-ColorMap
'[BAM] !shininess = 3.0
'[BAM] !specularLevel = 0.2
'[BAM] !specularBalance = 0.001
'[BAM] !normalMapScale = 0.0

'[BAM] !texture = insert_BigArrow-ColorMap
'[BAM] !shininess = 3.0
'[BAM] !specularLevel = 0.2
'[BAM] !specularBalance = 0.001
'[BAM] !normalMapScale = 0.0

Seems to works but since I don't totally know what I'm doing, it might mess something else up but we'll see.

Thanks again.

Jim

Those are normal (bump) maps... and all the insert lights have them, including the teal arrow lights. How visible they are depends on your camera view and how the global lights and other table lights shine on them. If you want them gone completely... you'll need to open the BAM menu while playing, then goto Dev Options, and goto each texture for every insert image and set the normal map level to 0... then CTRL+C to copy all those settings.... and then exit the table and paste those settings to the table script.

Or leave them in, as they are supposed to be there :)

TerryRed updated RetroFlair - BAM Edition (PinEvent V2, FizX) with a new update entry:

1.8 - FizX physics and Ball Rolling Sound updates and fixes

- updated FizX physics code to change how ball ID's are handled to prevent conflicts
- updated FizX physics code for more efficient Rubber bounce handling
- updated Ball Rolling Sound code to change how ball ID's are tracked to prevent conflicts
- removed old PUPRollingUpdateTimer commands that are no longer used (would give an error if PinEvent Settings were forced to be disabled)

Read the rest of this update entry...

TerryRed updated RetroFlair - BAM Edition (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.2) with a new update entry:

2.1 - FizX 3.3

- updated table for FizX physics v3.3 (much more efficient with CPU usage)
- new Debug options that can be enabled / disabled
- new Toggle_Static_Camera option (disables toggling the static view during attract mode with plunger button)
- use_RayCast_Shadows can now completely disable ray cast shadows (no need to disable in the BAM menu after)

Note: this table update requires the new BAM 1.5-373 update (included in my newest FP and BAM Essentials AIO)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bonjour
Cette tables et une merveille merci beaucoup
Juste une chose
a la fin d une partie lorsque l on regarde les high scores s ajoute 1000 point au dernier score en haut à gauche de la table
a chaque touche d activation 1000 points
bisard
le high score reste bon quand même

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back