Return of King Kong (Original)

SS Original Table BAM FP Return of King Kong (Original) v1.0.1

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Hi, it's a remod by RwL of King Kong 1.1 was a free interpretation from D_Struct and francisco666 available on PinSimDB.org
Thanks Flipper. Looks nice!

Do we have permission to upload the table here?

If not, maybe just add a resource entry that links to the IPDB entry?

I don't know for permission but f you click on [PinSimDB.org] you go directly
Wow, it's a sensational upgrade. I'd never heard of this game for some reason, and the IPDB doesn't have any production notes.

Well then, I've gone ahead and created a resource entry, and am using this as the release / discussion thread.

@RwL, I believe this is yours? If you're willing to have the table hosted here as a backup, say the word. :) Right now the download still points to the PSDB.

Thanks again for pointing this game out! :-D

@RwL , Are you interested to update your table with our new Dynamic Flipper v2 which is in Dev..
DFv2 is new C&P physics with real Flipper Angle, Trajectory, All Tricks etc etc.. it's already in dev for polishing but near finished.
PM me if you are interested.

No problem with hosting the game here. I was going to upload it- but never got around to it. If @JLou5641 wants to add his version of dynamic flippers he is more than welcome. Just create a different file name so we know the difference for testing.

I have attached all necessary files here so it can be posted properly. This latest 1.0 game file has a few minor changes since upload to psdb. File "upload_Art.zip contains backglass and cab art screen shots. Have fun!

Edit: Thanks for attaching the files; now moved to the resource entry. Updated to version "1.0.1"

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thank you @RwL!

I've combined the files and moved them to the resource entry download. Also bumped up the version number to "1.0.1" to reflect the changes you mentioned.

Here the beta 1 for ROKK with new DFv2. Not all stuff are still active like slingshot threshold and upper flipper "anti BackSide Kick".
Physics need to be tune more

just try 1.01 upload by @RwL and it works great :-)

:pinball:

Last edited:
just try 1.0.1 beta, playing well 4 seconds,flippers freez and got an "error line 248" , "xBAM.ball.OutVelocity", may be it's my FP setup or just because it's a beta, sorry I can not help you on the way of coding
Thanks to make us happy with this nice table:-)
It plays without issue over here.
I'm guessing if you update your BAM version, the error will go away.

Last edited:
sorry I try in first this file uploaded on MEGA not working, and after that try the new update 1.0.1 from @RwL and it works good, running on BAM_v1.5-334

Last edited:
sorry I try in first this file uploaded on MEGA not working, and after that try the new update 1.0.1 from @RwL and it works good, running on BAM_v1.5-334
you need 338 at least

ok I will try, on ravarcade last is 340, but which difrences between your upload and @RwL upload 1.0.1

We are under developing new physics where we can make all realistic tricks ( live catch, tip pass, tap pass, drop catch, cradle separation etc etc ), real flipper angle, and some other physics stuff that don't exist before. You can consider this version is 99% of what will be Dynamic Flipper V2

It is worth mentioning that the aiming is also much improved.

Ok thanks for this good news, I am already happy with this, but the future of FP looks more and more exciting
Some years ago when I try FP for the first time it was like the best gift I ever got from my computer ;)....
All coder and creator make such a good work for a long time now
For the story, in search by time on PSDB first table on the list was by Luigi30 at 2005-10-26 calling Orion 1.03, take a look
Thanks to all for your great work

Last edited:
Ok thanks for this good news, I am already happy with this, but the future of FP looks more and more exciting
Some years ago when I try FP for the first time it was like the best gift I ever got from my computer ;)....
All coder and creator make such a good work for a long time now
For the story, in search by time on PSDB first table on the list was by Luigi30 at 2005-10-26 calling Orion 1.03, take a look
Thanks to all for your great work
J'apprécie vraiment votre contribution, Mssr Flipper! Cela m'a aidé à voir un point culminant majeur sur PSDB.

Nous essayons de présenter le meilleur contenu "PSDB" sur PinballNirvana.com, mais nous perdons certainement de bonnes œuvres.

Bah...

does anyone think the physics are a bit ''' heavy"" ?
oh sh** the slope... fast ass table
lighting looks great!

slower version different physics of 1.0 with autoview (needs work)

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back