Rising Steps (Original) VP8

VP8 SS Original Table Rising Steps (Original) VP8 v1.3p

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

Freezezzy

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
I've just rereleased a table that I made a couple of years ago. Though it was officially finished, I was never really satisfied with the look of it. Just recently (today actually), I finally updated the look of this table's walls, objects, and floor. As I was working on another table, I created a floor image that I thought would look great on this table. I had been wanting to update the look of this table for quite some time, but I could never find or make floor or wall images that looked just right... until now. With these additions, this table finally has the atmosphere I wanted it to have, dark and spooky. See the screenshots below for a before and after of this table's new look.

One thing to note: I'm currently using 800x600x32 resolution in VP's video settings. If you use a different resoloution, the text may appear differently. Also, it's important that the enclosed fonts are installed. You don't have to, but it makes a difference.

Attachments

• rising_steps__screenshot_v12_148.jpg
    rising_steps__screenshot_v12_148.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 541
  • rising_steps__screenshot_v13_111.jpg
    rising_steps__screenshot_v13_111.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 527
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back