No permission to download
Solid State Machines

GaryInMotion

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Pinball Peril
GaryInMotion submitted a new resource:

Road Runner (Atari 1979) - Remastered - A pinball experience that will bring back fond memories of watching Saturday morning TV.

In my continuing quest to improve the audio and visual elements of my favorite tables, I finally finished the update to, "Road Runner" (or Roadrunner, if I'm staying true to my ornithology studies).

First off, big "Thank Yous" to a couple of colleagues, as without their permission and most importantly guidance, this update would not have been possible. Thank you Kalavera, for approving of and encouragement to remaster your already existing masterpiece! And to Xenonph, for the amazing...

Read more about this resource...

Actually, while Mel Blanc performed many of the voice characterizations in the WB cartoons, he didn't do all of them. The voice of Wile E. Coyote was provided by actor Les Tremayne.
Would love to see the citation on that. Mel Blanc is listed as the voice of Wile E. Coyote from 1952-1989. Citing both Wikipedia as well as Jerry Beck's, "Complete Guide to Warner Bros. Cartoons". Operation: Rabbit was released in 1952. Among the voices of Wile E. Coyote after Mel Blanc, I see no reference to Les Tremayne as one of them.

Last edited:
Looks like you're right. I was confusing Tremayne's voice role of Alexander Graham Wolf, Chuck Jones' coyote/wolf lookalike in THE GREAT SANTA CLAUS CAPER.

No worries! Thanks for the support, Pancake!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back