• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

    Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

VP8 EM Original Table Ron Bizzle releases four tables

Electro-Mechanical Machines

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
At Ron's request, I have uploaded four new tables of his to VP Originals, which should be approved tonight. Two of the tables were made using templates by Bendigo. Grim Reaper is an excellent game with a number of twists, which Rawhide is a western themed add-a-ball. Moo Moo Buckeroo is also a western themed EM made using Anthias' template. Jail Break, which is my favorite, has 3 target banks, 5 bumpers, and a Question Mark ramp, which you use to Charge the guard shack for some nice bonuses. Thanks Ron, for letting me lend you a hand with these first rate tables.

John
 

Attachments

  • reaper.jpg
    reaper.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 731
  • rawhide.jpg
    rawhide.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 748
  • prison.jpg
    prison.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 740
  • moo.jpg
    moo.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 725

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Well, I don't understand this problem, but VP-Originals website won't allow be to download my tables. :(

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all I guess.

Is something wrong with VP-Originals website?
 

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
rpbizzle47 said:
Well, I don't understand this problem, but VP-Originals website won't allow be to download my tables. :(

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all I guess.

Is something wrong with VP-Originals website?


Disreguard!!! This stupid laptop doesn't work for me half the time.
 

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:
Well, I don't understand this problem, but VP-Originals website won't allow be to download my tables. :(

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all I guess.

Is something wrong with VP-Originals website?


Disreguard!!! This stupid laptop doesn't work for me half the time.


Jailbreak:
 

Attachments

  • jailbreak.jpg
    jailbreak.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 701

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
rpbizzle47 said:
God darn it! This floppy disk must be bad. I'll be a SOB!

I just finished uploading my tables to VP-Originals. Enjoy!

Screenshot:
 

Attachments

  • jailbreak_133.jpg
    jailbreak_133.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 420

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Ron, I played Rawhide, Moo Moo, and Jail Break tonight. These are really fun tables and have layout things that are rare, if not unique. The ramps that are basically jumps into the upper trigger lanes and the ? ramp with the kickers. I liked Jail Break most. It would have been nice also to see the effort in the four put into one, if you know what I mean. I mean one table with 4 times the depth could be more enjoyable than 4 tables. The graphics are really very well done and the music works in each one. If you are still having trouble with .mp3 files. Know that they must be put into the music folder in the Visual Pinball folder, and the tables put into the tables folder. Visual Pinball must be set to play music in the audio menu and volume must be set there as well.
I think your first tables are outstanding.

Phil
 

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Shockman said:
Ron, I played Rawhide, Moo Moo, and Jail Break tonight. These are really fun tables and have layout things that are rare, if not unique. The ramps that are basically jumps into the upper trigger lanes and the ? ramp with the kickers. I liked Jail Break most. It would have been nice also to see the effort in the four put into one, if you know what I mean. I mean one table with 4 times the depth could be more enjoyable than 4 tables. The graphics are really very well done and the music works in each one. If you are still having trouble with .mp3 files. Know that they must be put into the music folder in the Visual Pinball folder, and the tables put into the tables folder. Visual Pinball must be set to play music in the audio menu and volume must be set there as well.
I think your first tables are outstanding.

Phil

Well I guess I was in a hurry to get my tables released and I didn't what to over do to much to each one because then I'd run out of ideas for another table. I think a little here and a little there spreads the iceing out a little more! :) I too thought the music I supplied with each table kinda went with it's theme. (the things mentioned in the "in my projests" music for Jail Break leads to crime which in turn leads to Jail......thats my version of Shock treatment! :)
 

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:
My tables can be downloaded at:

http://www.vp-originals.com


I just uploaded my Doc Watson Tribute and Space Flight table to Vp-originals website. They should be downloadable tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys them. My son as has asked me to do a table for the rap star Nelly and I'm working on it now. I should be releasing it next weekend!!! :)

I'll post the screenshots of the one's released today:
 

Attachments

  • docwatson_191.jpg
    docwatson_191.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 422
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
    Top