VP8 EM Original Table Ron Bizzle releases four tables

Electro-Mechanical Machines

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
At Ron's request, I have uploaded four new tables of his to VP Originals, which should be approved tonight. Two of the tables were made using templates by Bendigo. Grim Reaper is an excellent game with a number of twists, which Rawhide is a western themed add-a-ball. Moo Moo Buckeroo is also a western themed EM made using Anthias' template. Jail Break, which is my favorite, has 3 target banks, 5 bumpers, and a Question Mark ramp, which you use to Charge the guard shack for some nice bonuses. Thanks Ron, for letting me lend you a hand with these first rate tables.

John

Attachments

• reaper.jpg
    reaper.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 734
  • rawhide.jpg
    rawhide.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 751
  • prison.jpg
    prison.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 743
  • moo.jpg
    moo.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 728
Well, I don't understand this problem, but VP-Originals website won't allow be to download my tables. :(

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all I guess.

Is something wrong with VP-Originals website?

rpbizzle47 said:
Well, I don't understand this problem, but VP-Originals website won't allow be to download my tables. :(

Disreguard!!! This stupid laptop doesn't work for me half the time.

rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:

Disreguard!!! This stupid laptop doesn't work for me half the time.

Jailbreak:

Attachments

• jailbreak.jpg
    jailbreak.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 705
rpbizzle47 said:
God darn it! This floppy disk must be bad. I'll be a SOB!

I just finished uploading my tables to VP-Originals. Enjoy!

Screenshot:

Attachments

• jailbreak_133.jpg
    jailbreak_133.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 422
rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:
God darn it! This floppy disk must be bad. I'll be a SOB!

I just finished uploading my tables to VP-Originals. Enjoy!

Screenshot:
and:

Attachments

• livetoride_130.jpg
    livetoride_130.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 419
Ron, I played Rawhide, Moo Moo, and Jail Break tonight. These are really fun tables and have layout things that are rare, if not unique. The ramps that are basically jumps into the upper trigger lanes and the ? ramp with the kickers. I liked Jail Break most. It would have been nice also to see the effort in the four put into one, if you know what I mean. I mean one table with 4 times the depth could be more enjoyable than 4 tables. The graphics are really very well done and the music works in each one. If you are still having trouble with .mp3 files. Know that they must be put into the music folder in the Visual Pinball folder, and the tables put into the tables folder. Visual Pinball must be set to play music in the audio menu and volume must be set there as well.
I think your first tables are outstanding.

Phil

Also, the music file has to be in the same directory as the visual pinball program file you are loading it from.

Shockman said:
Ron, I played Rawhide, Moo Moo, and Jail Break tonight. These are really fun tables and have layout things that are rare, if not unique. The ramps that are basically jumps into the upper trigger lanes and the ? ramp with the kickers. I liked Jail Break most. It would have been nice also to see the effort in the four put into one, if you know what I mean. I mean one table with 4 times the depth could be more enjoyable than 4 tables. The graphics are really very well done and the music works in each one. If you are still having trouble with .mp3 files. Know that they must be put into the music folder in the Visual Pinball folder, and the tables put into the tables folder. Visual Pinball must be set to play music in the audio menu and volume must be set there as well.
I think your first tables are outstanding.

Phil

Well I guess I was in a hurry to get my tables released and I didn't what to over do to much to each one because then I'd run out of ideas for another table. I think a little here and a little there spreads the iceing out a little more! :) I too thought the music I supplied with each table kinda went with it's theme. (the things mentioned in the "in my projests" music for Jail Break leads to crime which in turn leads to Jail......thats my version of Shock treatment! :)

rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:
My tables can be downloaded at:

http://www.vp-originals.com

I just uploaded my Doc Watson Tribute and Space Flight table to Vp-originals website. They should be downloadable tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys them. My son as has asked me to do a table for the rap star Nelly and I'm working on it now. I should be releasing it next weekend!!! :)

I'll post the screenshots of the one's released today:

Attachments

• docwatson_191.jpg
    docwatson_191.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 424
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back