Eight Ball (Bally, 1977) VP8

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Say hi to the Fonz and Pinky, Scapinos Eight Ball is here! v1.0 VPM 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

scapino

Pinball Wizard
Solutions
Reaction score
Get it at...

www.scapinosvpins.com and eventually at AJs.

First Release v1.0 3-14-2006

Just your average Bally table. The outlanes can be greedy, so I added a special "hidden" adjustment. Just Press the "E" key to toggle an extra post at the entrance of the right outlane. Press "E" again to make it go away. It defaults to the factory fresh "hard" mode. :)

Everything but the Spinner is rendered. Switches and targets are animated. The table is set permanently to fadeing ligts mode, as no more than 2 lights at a time go off and on, I think anyones machine should be able to handle that. :)

Press "F6" to adjust the dips. Press "7" multiple times to set the score award levels. There is text up near the big score to tell you what setting you are on.

This table also has the incremental plunger. Use the up and down arrow keys to adjust the strength, and hit enter to launch the ball. But it defaults to the original, Enter key only plunger.

As always, since my table use lots of reels, and most modern video cards have problems with vp reels, it is highly advised that you run my speed fix, which turns off Direct Draw acceleration.

I have included the speedfix files in the zip containing this table.

Thanks to Inkochnito for his nice standard dip adjustment menu, and many thanks to Gaston for his original version.

EightBallScreen.jpg

Enjoy Eight Ball!

Kurt Herman
[email protected]

Thanks for another stunning piece of art.
D'loading this gem to my collection right now. :thumright:

Yes. Great job on Eight Ball Kurt! Thank you very much. And thanks for that (e)asy key. :wink:

You're welcome. I really NEEDED that extra post on the right outlane, I suck so bad. ;)

Kurt

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back