Scapino's tables

alturas

Pinball Player
Reaction score
I recently have downloaded the table Mata Hari. But, when I’ve played it I realized that it doesn’t give free plays for high scores or specials. This also occurs with other Scapino’s tables.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Is it possible to solve this problem?
Thanks.

Solution
All the Bally tables of that era default to "Novelty" mode, with only points being awarded.

Just press "f6" key, and set the selections to what you want rewarded, extra balls, points, or free games.

Be sure to quit the game, and restart VP for the changes to take effect.

Kurt
All the Bally tables of that era default to "Novelty" mode, with only points being awarded.

Just press "f6" key, and set the selections to what you want rewarded, extra balls, points, or free games.

Be sure to quit the game, and restart VP for the changes to take effect.

Kurt

Solution
Thanks a lot.ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>
Regrettably, till now, when I played one of your tables and it didn’t give free plays I sent it to thrash, thinking it had a bug.<O:p></O:p>
Now I’m going to recover they all.

Well, the good news is that they're free, so if you can't recover them, just head on over to Kurt's website (see his sig) and go grab 'again!

Well one more question: Could you tell where can I find the explication for the complete series of options that you can manage when press the key "7".?

I expect you can understand my English

Download the manual for Mata Hari from the ipdb.org website.

The settings you adjust with the 7 key are stuff like Highest score, replay score levels. Most of the stuff is bookeeping (how many plays, ect). The F6 adjustement
does all the game play features EXCEPT replay score levels.

Kurt

Thanks, again.
My question was'nt about Mata Hari, but your answer helped me so.
Now that I'm beginning to learn a litte about changing the options of the tables, I'll have to check again the archive of Pinball Nirvana, because I waste many tables whose design I liked, but they did not give free plays or did not admit insert coin, etc.
I love the sound of ".. clakk.." when you got the special score.

Wow just finished getting my butt handed to me on Mata Hari! I remember playing this one years ago in a bowling alley and never remember it working that great or fast! It plays like it's brand new, my game ended rather too quick, so I played again. yup I'm getting old as my reflexes just suck! Great table, though, now if I can just figure out how to put some dirt onto the table to slow that ball down and maybe break a pop bumper or two, so it plays like I remember it did! :p

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back