Scramball (Keeney, 1958) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Scramball, 1958 by Keeney for VP9! v2.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Scramball, 1958 by Keeney for Visual Pinball 9. Totally updated and runs like the real thing. You can press the button to release the balls at ANYTIME. A VERY BASIC machine and game. Fully updated from VP6. Special thanx to Grizz for the left side PF fixes.

Attachments

• ScramballPIC.jpg
    ScramballPIC.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 376
Maybe my first experience gambling was Scamball. As a kid, a friend and me would bet nickles on who guessed the most correct colors on every drop at a regional amusement park.

The VP6 version was a complete mess. Glad I found some newer images to update this one. Just because it's simple doesn't mean it isn't noteworthy for VP restoration and an update to VP9. I think it came out very nice.

The balls disappear in the matching lane?
Why does it have side nudging but not center?

Nice game. It could use prediction marking and scoring based on that prediction. I am totally unfamiliar with this game. Was the predictions just verbal?

I have figured out how to get the balls in the correct order as per the matching lane nearly every time.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back