Favorite Pinball Machine
All
See me 'live' at The Cavern - Dallas, Tx - Aug 15, 11:00 pm :D

I'd love to buddy ... regrettably, I cannot afford the airfare :(

elton said:
I'd love to buddy ... regrettably, I cannot afford the airfare :(

thankx Elton! maybe you could just email yourself there... :D :wink:

Now wouldn't that be something :)

Brundlefly had the right idea with his telepods - but look out for any insect corruptions :( Although having said that, the telepod owners would charge so much for a teleportation that airfares would seem like bargains :D

Have a good one :)

It's a funny thing, and I've intended to mention this before, but in several photo's of yours with your synth machine it reminds me of the 'games pod' used in the film eXistenZ :D

It doesn't really look like it, but it reminds me of the film. Maybe the way your holding it your secretly playing games as well as making music :wink: I've always thought you were cool, now how cool is that! :)

elton said:
It's a funny thing, and I've intended to mention this before, but in several photo's of yours with your synth machine it reminds me of the 'games pod' used in the film eXistenZ :D

It doesn't really look like it, but it reminds me of the film. Maybe the way your holding it your secretly playing games as well as making music :wink: I've always thought you were cool, now how cool is that! :)

your most kind my friend and cooler than i'll ever be..... 8) :wink:

I seriously doubt that ... but one day I'll see you play :)

It might be nice to stop by and just say hello even if the music doesn't appeal to your preferred taste. :cheers:

While I feel that I would do so, I lived only a few miles from Lander and never met although we did correspond. It's the things like this that you miss when the opportunity is no longer available :(

Tii, I hope your set goes great and that you and your audience have a blast.

Deep_Stuff said:
Tii, I hope your set goes great and that you and your audience have a blast.

thank you buddy! :wink:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back