• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Electro-Mechanical Machines

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
I just uploaded my newest table "Serenity" to Http://vp-originals.com

It should be downloadable tomorrow. It's a Christian themed table.

Here's a screenshot:

Attachments

• serenitysnap.jpg
    serenitysnap.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 411

destruk

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
And I thought it was wrong to create a depiction of godly figures. Mainly because too many people begin to worship the depiction.

destruk

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
I was thinking about this a bit more - all these drawings of 'Jesus' - how do you know it's him/her? Has anyone seen Jesus to verify it's accurate, and what if it's really Satan with an illusion? Anyway, thanks for letting me say my peace. Guess I'll have to die to find out.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Bad idea for a game IMNSHO. I wouldn't DL it even if I was christian. I don't enjoy being preached to while I'm playing pinball.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **