Shadow's top tip

Shadow

AKA Nicky Special
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Any unauthorised mod
Right, here's a good tip for any hungry bastards out there . . .

. . .get two slices of granary bread and spread sweet pickle on one and mustard on the other. Next place some cheddar cheese in the sandwich and garnish with a layer of strawberry jam.

And here's the tip . . .don't eat it, cos it tastes fuckin' 'orrible . . .:guitar:

(And don't drop any on yer dick . . .causes knobwarts and japseye rash :oops:)

Sounds good Shadow I am kinda hungry! :)

Gummy Bear Pizza

I was 13 and thought it would be good, I was wrong.

Actually without the strawberry jam I'm thinking that might be none to bad at all. :)

Perhaps a slice of whatever cold meats you have available instead of the jam?

Perhaps a slice of whatever cold meats you have available instead of the jam?

Ahhhh . . .but what are the vegetarians gonna say to that, huh ??

:sob::sob::no:

y'know my dad LOVES welch's grape jelly with hard salami! I kid you not! you'd think after a double bypass he'd watch out for that kind of stuff (he's 76) his argument is "It's my body, and if I choose to trash it then godammit I will!" Did I mention he's feisty? Bob's attitude must be contagious (by the way his doctors just love that willpower, they say that it actually saved his life being such a stubborn ol' bastard and all!) so Live on BOB!! be cranky as hell!! it just may save yer life one day...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back