• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

shiva and Pinball Nirvana

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
In case anyone notices that shiva is Admin now, I want to explain a few things. No, he hasn't wrestled power away from me, not that I have any power. Quite simply, he and I are good friends, and since I know nothing about the technical side of running a web site, he offered to try and teach me a few things.

tiltjlp

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
So where should I send your year's supply of aspirin you'll need between now and the end of the year? Think how much harder it would be if you were explaining it all to me rather than doing most of it yourself.

tiltjlp

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
yeap, judging from the last experience, that's very very true. :)

Glad to help john, even if this is a different system than what I used before. The quizz system though may be fubared, and my php scripting skills are a bit rusty, or I would try and rewrite the script. Maybe a newer version is out somewhere?

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I'll have to check about an update to v quiz, which is an add-on. But then you'll have to make me understand how to update it.

tiltjlp

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!