shivaFlippers 3.1 tutorial and example

What is is supposed to do? I don't even get that.

Guys, not to derail this thread, i've created this one -> here.

@shiva @GeorgeH , you need to restart BAM after put rotational charts in script. Difference is hudge. I put it on AFM ( with adding Flipper dynamic trick ), StarWars DSA, Retro Flip, with the same value on each, and there is a big difference. ( see the new topic https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/bam-rotationspeedchart.20679/ (BAM rotationSpeedChart) )

@GeorgeH , The curves reflect the real acceleration of Flipper COIL. Today, all the table in FP are with like the flipper coilramp up and coil ramp down 100% in 0s.. In real, the flipper coil take aprox. 30ms exponentially, and more to coil ramp down.. This is this mechanical effect which permite to make trick. But it need to be used with the flipper dynamic script. The only things missing in FP BAM, is the EOS, necessary to make live catch. This is were @shiva physics coul'd help for adding fake EOS.
So, i make curves myself with an fast test in few miniutes, it can be more better, i don't know the Rav's default, could you tell me were i can find them?

Cheers,
JLou

...i don't know the Rav's default, could you tell me were i can find them?

After you open the BAM menu, you go to Physics Tweaks>Flipper Tweaks>Load ravarcade default

I just tried it the first time. I don't like it. I never figured out how to save it before your post on how to do it.

After you open the BAM menu, you go to Physics Tweaks>Flipper Tweaks>Load ravarcade default

I just tried it the first time. I don't like it. I never figured out how to save it before your post on how to do it.
i'll test it and feedback to you on the other topic ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back