Short circus music sounds needed

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I've been searching for short circus type sounds and music with only limited success. I could use at least 15-20 more circus style sounds for a special project I have going. Tahnks for any help.

My math works out to be that if you looked 15-20 times longer that you could do that your self.

That was rude wasn't it? Sorry dude.
I could jump on the engines and dig up what you have most likely. What exactly do you need?

Shockman said:
My math works out to be that if you looked 15-20 times longer that you could do that your self.

I don't know if your math is right or not Phil, but I will continue to look.

I did not get the memo on a special project. call me. we'll do lunch.

How about this.......

Attachments

• circusc-029.zip
    234 KB · Views: 369
Found some more, a collection of looping .wavs and some sounds.

Attachments

• circus__jpm_.zip
    600.7 KB · Views: 325
Thank you most kindly sir, they are apprewciated.

here's an mp3 that you might like

[EDIT] crap, I guess I should have zipped the mp3, but that's kind of neat to get the player in the box like that :)

[EDITED again by StevOz, replaced .mp3 with .zip version]

Attachments

• track3.zip
    895.2 KB · Views: 352
btw John I could most likely find a few more if needed. the first post was a .mp3 I ripped from the arcade rom Circus Charlie with the M1 emulator, then converted to .mp3 with audacity. The second is a collection of tunes and sounds ripped from a JPM fruit machine rom (circus), using MFME2.0 (multiple fruit machine emulator).

bob said:
here's an mp3 that you might like

[EDIT] crap, I guess I should have zipped the mp3, but that's kind of neat to get the player in the box like that :)

Hiya bob, you ninja! (posting whilst I was and getting in first)

I did that too, first time around, must mention that to Jon, same thing happens with .swf attachments too. :shock:

mmmmm, sounds like a roundabout. :)

You may want to zip it, it's useless as is, can't even download it. :p

* nevermind bob, I've fixed it, were not easy, had to find that attachment in the database via FTP, save it and then edit your post....

Thanks Bob, check them all out later tonight and see what else I mioght need. I figure I might be able to harvest multiple short sounds from what you and Steve have provided.

Once again, thanks to Steve and Bob, I have all the sounds I'll need. You guys are tops in my book. :lol:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back