• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Show me your computer area

TuNk77

Inserted Coin
As the topic says, show me your computer area. Just take a picture and share :dance:

dsc00836oe0.jpg

TheMcD

sXe And Better Than You
Ha... could photograph the whole house then. Love having a laptop.

Anyway, I like your area. Nice and organized. Bonus points for San Andreas.

The McD

TuNk77

Inserted Coin
Thanks McD, I want a larger desk, as my new monitor is quite large. Maybe I'll take a trip to IKEA :idea: (cheap & practical).
GTA4 is in the shelf as well, but it's visible in the picture.

faralos

Faralos
well you asked for it

so here is my computer mess! and a pic of the original faralos which is the very first multi-piece figurine I ever painted/built some 20 odd years ago! it was actually named 'faralos' on the box (googled it; he is a 15th lvl D&D mage):D
yeah I'm definitely not the most organized person...I know, thanks

Attachments

• my computer mess.JPG
    my computer mess.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Faralos.JPG
    Faralos.JPG
    456.6 KB · Views: 242

TuNk77

Inserted Coin
I've seen worse work areas, so don't worry faralos ;)
That figurine is nice :) I wish i had the patience to create something like that.
Organized or not, thank you for your contribution :wave:

faralos

Faralos
I now own over 50 figurines that i've used in various D&D campaigns all in a 'warhammer' collection case unused! I painted em all, some took over 40 hours! and except for faralos most of them are under 1 inch high! and I never use a magnifying glass(distorts the image too much for painting) nor a special light I just squint a lot and hand paint (no airbrushes here!) but that is for another thread...Oh btw he is only 3 1/2 inches in height

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Ok, here's mine from actually just now!

I watch TV at the same time, am at my 3rd beer, have pretzel sticks and a cigarette while reading at this thread.

Attachments

• yogi.jpg
    yogi.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 242

TuNk77

Inserted Coin
Wow, that's quite a lot faralos :) I don't think anyone will see me paint ~50 figurines, as I sad, I don't have the patience. But I would like to try it someday...

yogiholzer, a multitasking man :) Thanks for your submission :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...