• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Side images on posts covering tabs at top of screen?

druadic

I make games for VPX 6 desktop users.
Site Supporters
Has anyone else ran into this? Just wondering as it happens to me all the time.

Just FYI.

xenonph

I have Pinball Dementia!!
Staff member
Site Supporters
Hi my friend!!
Hope all is going well for you and family!!

Can you post a screenshot of this?
I don't think I have ran into this, but a screenshot would help me determine if I have or not.

druadic

Site Supporters
Well it seems like it has to do with Firefox. I tried to take a snapshot of it happening and the second I went to my menu button, in flash it disappeared. Now that is strange. Maybe it's just me. Sorry to bother you guys. Kind of embarrassing that it is only happening to me and no one else.

shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
An idea. What resolution are you using? If you have a phone, does this happen as well? I have firefox on another computer, but my res is very high, so it may be a too low of a res that only affects firefox, as this site template is fixed width, and you may be trying to display the site on a lower resolution than what is set in the template.

druadic

Site Supporters
I'm using a laptop so the dpi may be the issue. I'll check it out later. Thanks.

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Yeah @druadic, there are so many variables so a screenshot would help, these include where on the site it happened (home page, resources, media, etc.), device used (phone, tablet, pc), browser and now whether one of the new Styles is activated.

Thanks to all for trying to help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...