SINBALL - What's Your Pleasure?

SLAMT1LT

Pinball Imagineer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Alien Legacy ULTRA Edition
I'm probably going to enrage 95% of the pinball community with this table....

Introducing SINBALL: What's Your Pleasure, an adults-only pinball table. As fun as it is hitting a ball at a talking dummy's head and destroying castles, I think it's about time we all enjoyed a little adult entertainment. ;)

It's about 2% complete. Here's a few pics....

SINBALL_by_eroginous.jpg

SINBALL_2_by_eroginous.jpg

wow! does the girl 'lose' articles of clothing as one progresses around the table? looking very nice! and the table is great too!

95%? Yer' exaggerating that way too much. I doubt anyone would be too enraged at that. I mean, we still have that German pinball "Sexy Girl" (read up at IPDB if you don't believe me) and that was recreated too.

The McD

so it's in (sigh) FP oh well I can always look at it and wish it was a vp instead so I can play it too.

All it needs is a kicker in the belly. Just kidding. Anyway, the layout looks good and the images are quite tasteful (or tasty). should be a fun ride.

Cool

RH

Grrr - How dare you put a girl so scantilly clad on a pinnie......

......and then cover up so much of the other two! ;P ROFL.

Verry nice so far.

That lower left chute with the 2x/3x etc lights - does that need to be shot or is it an exit lane from something up top? I think it might be a bit rough to shoot at if it is a shot you need to make.

everything else looks well placed, though I personally would have been inclined to have the right hand plastic assembly not protude so far beyond the gate on the launch shoot - to open up the far right target shot and reduce outlaning (from the flipper) a wee bit. Of course, your layout so your choice ;) actually looking again, I can see why you have it out that far - for much the same reason. Perhaps compromising halfway between, and curve the outlanes RHS wall to meat the gate that little bit further out, which would open the shot to the target, and still minimise dead-balling down the outlane?

Intended to be constructive, not criticising.

The three parallel ramps is vaguely familiar - is it an idea loosely inspired by another table? I can't quite place it.

anyway, thanks for sharing.

So....who was the model?!?!? Anyway, great looking table.....

She's called Bonnie. A girl-next-door type. I created her in Daz Studio so I can make her do whatever I wish. If only I had such power in the real world.

Ha! "Bonnie" looks exactly like one of my neighbors, but she with less mamas.

I was trying to figure out if Slam ever finished this one, but so far it looks like a "no" on that.

I tried PinsimDB, Google, Slam's archival site, plus a reverse image search, but no dice.

@GeorgeH, @polygame, @TerryRed,
Just tagging you in case you might know anything more...

Actually if anyone's in active contact with him, you might mention that I'm still hoping we can get him moved back to his original acct here and deactivate the temporary @ULTIMATE Pro Pinball one. I never did hear back from him about doing the switch.

Last edited:
I tried PinsimDB, Google, Slam's site and a reverse image search, but no dice.

The only adult table I think Slam ever published is "Strip Joker Poker"`. I don't know if he used Bonnie on it or not. You can get it here:

He did work on a version of the AC/DC table that replaced the picture of the band leader with a hottie, though she never looses her top in the game. This version does however:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back