• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Sinistar WIP

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Early days yet, though the layout is coming together, wanted to try and fit 4 pop bumpers into this design but it's looking like I may have to go back to 3, still it's taking shape, so here's a screenshot of the layout thus far.

Anyway all comments and suggestions welcome, I've found the feedback in these WIP threads often lead me to better solutions to a tables creation, so fire away.

Attachments

• ss4_487.jpg
    ss4_487.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 598

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Marv? This is a really old thread dated 11-19-2006, 11:52 AM. It's a bit of an abandoned project, although I do still have the layout and a folder full of Sinistar images and sounds, so maybe one day. Mind you I'm damn slow at putting these things together at the best of times.

Either way thanks for the interest, nice bump too btw. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **