• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Site disappeared!

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
My hosting company upgraded servers and all of my files disappeared on the 6th, I got tired of waiting and restored a 2 day old backup yesterday so you might have noticed some of your attachments missing. I decided to take the downtime opportunity to upgrade postnuke and ran ito problems with the new UpDownload program, when i upgraded it, the database disappeared so i had to restore one that was a few hours old around 3am this morning. If anything was added during this time, they are lost!

There are still problems with a bunch of things and i hope to get them fixed, sorry for the crashes... :banghead:

Jon

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
PostNuke has been upgraded, I'm in the process of updating all of the modules, the site is still under construction.... :buzzsaw:

The forums are Powered by PNphpBB2 and we will lose a bunch of hacks but gain some other features....

yogiholzer

Pinball Wizard
Just to let you know: I think the "notify me when a reply is posted" feature doesn't work anymore. Let's hope that's only temporary.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!