JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I wanted to announce some changes that have occurred with the site staff recently.
In March, @pinballdaveh joined the staff as a Moderator for the Real Pinball forums, his valuable specialty, Thank You!

Yesterday, @GeorgeH was added as a Super Moderator which allows for moderating the Forums and other areas of the site, Thank You!

:bigwelcome:

The staff positions are always no pressure, be as active as you wish and usually thankless, which shouldn't feel like a job thing.

We are also looking at possibly adding more staff, we are still updating the new software and any help is appreciated, reply in this thread with any suggestions or send me or any staff member a conversation (PM) if you are interested.

:pinball:

We are also looking at possibly adding more staff, we are still updating the new software and any help is appreciated, reply in this thread with any suggestions or send me or any staff member a conversation (PM) if you are interested.

I am active, if I can be useful, in some way I am available

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back