Skee-Ball (Fisher Price) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Recreation Skee Ball released v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
A visit to Cincinnati's Coney Island or Middletown's beloved but closed LaSourdesville Lake wasn't complete without a visit to the Penny Arcade and some fun playing Skee Ball. You'd win tickets based on your score, and save the tickets all summer in hopes of redeeming them for a really cool prize. My problem was that I almost always lost the tickets, or maybe my brother "borrowed" them so he could get something special. My version comes with extra ball images so you can choose the one you prefer.

Anyway, since I can't very well pass out tickets, and I don't have tons of cheap plastic junk for prizes, I've pumped up the values of the scoring holes. To be honest, this Fisher Orice Skee Ball game might not get a lot of repeat play, but it was fun to build, and should be fun to play a few times at least. Hope it brings back a ton of wonderful memories. You can own your own Skee Ball game by following this link to the Arcade and Video Games section:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/modul...download&sid=24&min=20&orderby=titleA&show=20

John

568.jpg

Skee Ball has been updated by Patrick to fix a minor bug when the ball speed is too slow to make it up the ramp. Drain has been added. You don't need this if you simply don't adjust the speed below 26. Thanks Patrick.

John

You know I have a romset for a skee-ball machine? :) We need schematics but with these tables here you just prove there is more visual pinball is capable of. Good work.

From what I've seen you and some other experienced authors accomplish I'm convinced just about anything that can be imagined can be made somehow in VP. Now if only somebody would make a small ticket dispenser you could attach with velcro to the side of your monitor, that would really be cool. I'll take one of those giant combs in neon pink. :p

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back