Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Popotte submitted a new resource:

Sky Jump (Gottlieb - 1974) - Try to follow me!

Sky Jump (Gottlieb - 1974) V1.00
IPDB No. 2195
NOTE:
You must have BAM with 3.57 version or higher

You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
You access to the ajustment menu by the Special2Key in order to manage:
- balls per game,
- scrolling,
- difficulty (from easy to hard),
- tilt handling: normal FP's way (8 warning allowed), liberal (16 warnings allowed), and not tilt,
- reset high...

Read more about this resource...

Damn that table is HARD!!! Nice clean vintage table.

I increased the slope to 5. I thought it was a little floaty at 4. I seemed to do better with that setting but I still sucked! lol

Thanks for sharing Popotte!

I tried this one but it requires nudging to keep the ball on the table (which is expected I suppose) so I can't play it properly

4 might be a bit low as I got the ball stopped on rubbers a few times so 5 is better and not to detracting of proper gameplay (or how expect it to have played in real life)

But 5 gives more speed.
Maybe 4.5 would be better.

Last edited:
What key press gets me into the game menu. I want to change to 5 ball and using Table Info does not work.

Last edited:
Table info is your friend...
Just press your (depending of your choice: Preferences -> Game keys and controls) Special2Key.

It took me a few to figure out I had to click my mouse to give the table focus. THEN, the special2 key would work.

It took me a few to figure out I had to click my mouse to give the table focus. THEN, the special2 key would work.
It happens sometimes, but don't ask me why... ;)

I think it is because FP has no option for "Fullscreen Exclusive" (don't quote me) but I know it happens to me because I have 2 screens. So I have to be careful where the mouse cursor is and avoid any sort of wrong focus.

Also, because the 2nd screen is for the backglass, somehow it tends to render 1st so it might happen if it takes focus precedence.

Whatever the reason is, know that you are not alone but thankfully it is an easy fix.

Even when I use VR everything is still rendered on the monitors too so, it still happens in VR (makes sense, just more monitors to render doesn't change anything)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back