BAM Slamt1lt Has New Tables Posted

Do you have "Model Quality" set to "High". If you do, you might look at my guide:

Finally, I update to Windows 11 and now BAM runs well ultimate tables from Slamt1lt!
I have never liked w10 and I have decided to update my bartop and perfect!

Hey gus, I tried to download a table from the Website of Slamt1lt! at https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium but unfortuntely I could not find any download link. I installed BAM today and I want to test it with the tables from the TerryRed Video. But I cannot see any download. Other Website links for these tables are forwarding me again to the Website .

Maybe anybody can help me? Thanks and regards, Kalle

Note regarding Slamt1lt releases, if 4k people subscribe to his channel he'll release a couple of new ones including the AWESOME Muppets table.

Regarding his tables, you can find probably every single one that was released before - read before as in before 2019 or so) in the torrent mentioned here.

How can I subcribe his channel? Where to find? :-)
Kalle

Note regarding Slamt1lt releases, if 4k people subscribe to his channel he'll release a couple of new ones including the AWESOME Muppets table.

Regarding his tables, you can find probably every single one that was released before - read before as in before 2019 or so) in the torrent mentioned here.
Thanks AnonTet for your kind assistance

Hey gus, I tried to download a table from the Website of Slamt1lt! at https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium but unfortuntely I could not find any download link. I installed BAM today and I want to test it with the tables from the TerryRed Video. But I cannot see any download. Other Website links for these tables are forwarding me again to the Website .

Maybe anybody can help me? Thanks and regards, Kalle

You can also find link to slamt1lt's older tables, in TerryRed's
Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide.

Probably easier to find, compared to looking for them in a torrent.

Damn it. I forgot the links in Terry's guide. Auto BAN enabled for 30m starting now :D

@Kalle100
You can subscribe to his YT channel. He also has a Twitter account but he's not using it since 2018 or so it looks like it to me.

Last edited:
Slam was getting spammed in his comments section of his wix site and I notice he has now taken it down and set his you tube is set to "no comments"

He posted a new video of a wip table on his Youtube Channel. On the description there he said he has taken down his site because he doesn't need it anymore.

I've seen the video within 10m of posting. Looks like he is going on a more retro approach to the design for the theme apart, maybe, the cool ramp on top that is going out the back of the back wall.

Anyway, it's like a dog looking at a butchery... lots of drool and no taste :D

Slam was getting spammed in his comments section of his wix site and I notice he has now taken it down and set his you tube is set to "no comments"
Frickin idiot spammers. They took out GoPinball and PinSimDB same way.
I was sickened when I was archiving the PinSimDB site.
Almost every download page had spam in the comments section.
We actually have had quite a few "potential" Spammers on this site daily, but we have great security that flags them before they can join site or even post in forums.
Anything that does slip by is quickly cleaned by the Administrators here.
When is the last time you saw a Spam thread here on this site?
Thanks @JonPurpleHaze !! and thanks Administrators!!
We have your backs!! That spam bs ain't gonna fly here on this site!!
We will make sure!!
Carry on.

Another example of his (lack of) character.

I might also be responsible for him closing his Youtube comments.

Someone recently replied to a message I had posted many years ago on a Xenon Ultimate video that slam had posted. The person was looking to download the table, which at the time of my original message was available and my message was referencing playing his Ultimate version. So I replied to the poster stating to message me here on PN, which the person did and is why I then started working on upgrading the table to FizX and releasing it for others.

We know Slam doesn't want to share his tables and has in the past clearly posted on his website his anger towards the virtual pinball community. Not everything is hunky-dory in the virtual pinball world, I get it, but I never understand when someone sees everything in a bad light. I'm a glass half full kind of guy.

Now I'm not saying I was the sole reason, but that it could be have been the straw that broke the camel's back if he saw that the community was helping each other in sharing his older tables without his consent. I didn't see a problem with that considering his older tables were available to download on other pinball table sites. Also if Slam could update someone else's work that was shared, update it and then show it on youtube, we could also update his work (Ultimate tables) and release it.

if i remember right, he has no problem with other for modding his tables wich he already released, and publish them by the past.
They still are downloadable. So i have a doubt that you could be a little responsible

Same here. As long as you use his work in FP, as far as I know, you're good to go, of course, respecting the original work and leaving the thanks and contributors intact (usually at the top of the script)

Good then but the timing is interesting. It could just be a coincidence.. :whistle::lol:

It is, i'm sure.

And judging by his latest video I think those tables will never be shared. His tone, unfortunately, sounded too "dark" and I'm not sure if we'll even see more videos from him.

So sad, really. His creativity is unique and missed (by me at least) for a long time now. Until yesterday I did have hope for him to say "F- this" and come back (here?) to continue to push FP forward.

Yeah, it is sad for sure to lose him but I think that happened a long time ago.

He did incredible work with FP! Most of the best tables in virtual pinball in my opinion, were his Ultimate tables (VPX and other FP devs have caught up over the years imo). But I also always hoped he would come back some day but when I read that angry post he had posted on his website, that's when I figured that was it, the end.

Yeah, it is sad for sure to lose him but I think that happened a long time ago.

He did incredible work with FP! Most of the best tables in virtual pinball in my opinion, were his Ultimate tables (VPX and other FP devs have caught up over the years imo).
Ya he seems to not appreciate/understand that the significance of his great contribution to virtual pinball is not linked to youtube views of his projects but rather the cumulative and enduring impact he has had and is still having from his Ultimate and Ultimate pro tables.

Its not linked to his attempts at marketing himself but to the curbside value of users like us playing and tweaking and modding his creations so others can appreciate them with renewed enthusiasm.

He has been a lonely wolf on his side of his creations and has sadly missed the collaborative community we have shared tweaking his stuff (and other table authors stuff as well) and developing new BAM and Future pinball features.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back