BAM Slamt1lt Has New Tables Posted

I think you have FP installed. Replace the "Future Pinball.exe" file in your "C:\Games\Future Pinball" folder with the attachment. It is the Zed FP executable that should improve memory usage. Although FP is a 32 bit program, the Zed version uses the improved memory handling capability of the 64 bit system. I included a "default.xml" in the zip file also that you should save to your "C:\Games\Future Pinball\BAM" folder. It will switch the physics back to Physics 1.0 instead of using the Zed physics in the executable. Let me know if it helps.

Attachments

• Future Pinball.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 182
Thanks, @GeorgeH. I downloaded it, added a bookmark, and will check this version out when I'm ready to wrangle FP again. *sigh*

Incidentally, maybe this special version would be worth adding to resources for other people with lower-spec PC's...?

Thanks, @GeorgeH. I downloaded it, added a bookmark, and will check this version out when I'm ready to wrangle FP again. *sigh*

Incidentally, maybe this special version would be worth adding to resources for other people with lower-spec PC's...?

You should try it first. I think it will improve things but it has been a while since I had a lower end PC,

That version is not a "real" 64 bit exe... it just has this patch applied to expand the memory addressing of a Windows exe.

While it may seem to help some people in some cases... it may also cause other problems or glitches for some people. So keep that in mind when using it.

Honestly, I'm probably going to have to beg off this one. Which likely includes testing FP and FP tables in general, if I'm perfectly honest with myself.

And yeah, I'll level with you-- even before you blokies settled on this site as an FP-dev forum (which I certainly tip my cap to), I was already pretty full-up with stuff, such as a huge VP archive / review project, not to mention my other side projects of BD and MAME reviews which I do at other places.

Then, recently... I was reminded that Adobe Flash is due to expire across the web at the end of the year (for all practical intents). Because "Flash" is yet another one of my projects, i.e. archiving, reviewing, and helping to add to deep databases, such as Blue Maxima's Flashpoint project. So now I'm extra busy working on that one as well. AARGH....

So yeah, I'm just... it's just too many dang projects over here.

Note: If you see me posting much in FP threads in future, PLEASE, someone smack my hand with a metal ruler! For as much as I bitch and moan about being overloaded, I'm also way too curious for my own good. :s

Earthdate 11th July 2020

Blade Runner is almost ready and should be released tomorrow.

I couldn't find any time to work on it during the week so today I put a full day's work into finishing it.

I know it's been a long wait but the extra time I've spent working on it has really paid off.

Earthdate 12th July 2020

So here it is...Blade Runner, the movie that inspired so many children in the 80s to dream of a career in movies, video games, graphic novels and music.

It certainly inspired me to make this pinball experience, which I hope you all enjoy.

A quick summary of the game:

- You play as Rick Deckard, a Replicant Detective or 'Blade Runner'.

- The main objective is to hunt down and 'retire' 4 rougue replicants - Zhora, Leon, Pris, Roy.

- You will also encounter other characters, each with their own missions to complete.

- Hit the 2 right 'Case Targets' to spin the mission wheel for the next mission, then shoot the right scoop to start it (or the left ramp for a diverted shot).

- The missions are selected randomly and must be completed successfully to light their main insert. Progress is saved when missions are restarted.

- To face Roy Batty you must retire the other 3 replicants first, you don't have to complete all 8 missions.

- There is no right outlane, the left outlane and SDTM drains are the only 2 hazards in the game.

- You play for money not points. Money is used to buy upgrades for the next game.

- The Police Spinner toy will fly around the playfield for the duration of the Super Ramps. This time can be extended as an award from the Snake Pit Mystery.

- The 4 inline drop targets are timed, the timer will start when the first one is dropped.

- A failed ramp shot that drains the ball SDTM is returned to play.

- There are no multiball modes.

- Sometimes a plunger shot will fail to make it all the way, the ball will then be diverted to the main scoop.

- An Extra Ball is awarded for getting to Tyrell's penthouse apartment in the lift.

- The backwall LCD screen will sometimes play ads from the blimp.

- The drain hole in the bumper area can randomly shoot the ball back into the bumpers.

- Harrison Ford's original voice over is used during the attract sequence.

- A single track from the movie Blade Runner 2049 plays during a certain event.

- Some dialogue is taken from deleted scenes, never seen in the final movie cut.

- The rest you'll figure out as you go along.

I will write a comprehensive rulesheet for the game at some point.

Original as ever, beautiful as always.
It really makes justice to the movie and it's atmosphere. I just now need to hurry the VR setup again. I'm sure it'll be the most beautiful VR table to date.

Excellent even if you're not a fan in my very biased opinion :)

If someone even makes a 2001: Space Odyssey table I think I have all the bases covered regarding Pinball ;) ;) Say no more (tm)

Ah! Cool! Blade Runner. I have been waiting for this one a long time. It is one of my favorite movies.

Blade Runner released

Question for you guys. I noticed SlamT1lt's website (in the Games section) mention the following tables (which I'm assuming are Future Pinball tables):
Blues Brothers

AC/DC - ULTIMATE Pro
Future Pinball Version by: SLAMT1LT

CSI - ULTIMATE
Future Pinball Version by: Francisco666, Rom & SLAMT1LT

I haven't been able to locate these three. Do any of you have these (are they FP tables) and if so, can you share a link to them?

Really enjoying Blade Runner right now.

TIA

@elvin864

Slam has many tables listed on the Games option that he has removed to improve. All the tables he has currently available are on his home page under "Available Downloads" where you probably got Blade Runner.

@elvin864

Slam has many tables listed on the Games option that he has removed to improve. All the tables he has currently available are on his home page under "Available Downloads" where you probably got Blade Runner.
Yeah. I always wished he'd leave the previous version up for DL while he worked on the new version.

In his Games section, he has a lot of tables that aren't in the Available DL section. Most of those I found on PinSimDB. But those three I mention above I never could find.

Also just wanted to make sure they were truly FP tables rather than some other type.

Thanks. I'll patiently wait for them.

Not a new question. Regarding those particular tables though, I am tempted to think that there is/was a plan to update to ultimate pro so they're listed but, never actually released.

If they were, hopefully someone will let us all know :)

The only two Ultimate Pro table released that you can't currently download are Star Trek Stern and Xenon.

The tables shown in the GAMES TAB are mostly wip and not released yet as they are currently being updated to wip at some point.

Slam didn't add any table loading art to Blade Runner. This site has many options to choose from:

I edited 2 of these to make them higher so they don't distort on the screen. The landscape versions look good without changing so you can download them directly from the site. To add them, just import them into the texture manager and then select one of them on the "Table Info" screen.

Attachments

• !LoadingPortrait1.jpg
    !LoadingPortrait1.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 164
  • !LoadingPortrait2.jpg
    !LoadingPortrait2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
That 2nd one is beautiful. loading now :)

Update Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.02 is out:

Earthdate 19th July 2020

A big update with lots of new content and improvements. Any bugs, please let me know (email).

Remember, if you like my games and want to show your appreciation for the years of work I've put into these amazing pinball experiences, then please donate....and I'll keep making them!

Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.02

Here are some key improvements:

- I've added a Joi ad to the back wall LCD (as seen in my recent YouTube vid) but it only plays when the left lane is hit and the Super Pops are active.

- Joi can only be bought from the upgrade shop ($36,000), so you'll need to play at least one game and do well enough to afford her for the next game. She's turned on and off using the plunger key during the attract sequence. When active, she will assist during certain events in the game. At the end of the game, she turns off and must be bought again.

- The option to 'Continue Game' is now only available for an end of game score over $50,000.

- Balls per game are changed during the attract sequence using the flippers.

- The game now contains mild nudity, so be cautious letting your kids play.

** Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.02 **

- fixed ball sticking on launch ramp
- fixed Leon Kill flag not resetting for each new game
- fixed 2 music tracks playing at the same time when Spinner moving
- fixed some quotes not playing
- improved Rachael mission

- improved retirement sequence for each replicant kill
- added more sound fx, quotes and music
- added more movie clips
- added more blimp ad animations to back wall LCD
- adjusted score value needed for 'Continue Game'
- improved some lighting effects
- added colour-changing LEDs
- added Joi companion from Blade Runner 2049
- added option to change balls per game during attract sequence

- fixed Skill Shot activating for ball save

- improved DMD functionality

- adjusted some score values

- improved some LCD graphics

- minor adjustments to phyiscs

Update Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.03 is out at the usual place-

** Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.03 **

- fixed some movie clips freezing on last frame
- adjusted price of all items in the upgrade shop

- increased 'Continue Game' qualifier
- fixed DMD on backglass not showing all information

- added more movie clips

- improved Joi companion functionality

- New Rule: hitting the right scoop 3 times when not lit will send the ball into the bumpers
- New Rule: making a late Super Ramp shot as the Spinner is landing awards a Landing Bonus

- fixed some upgrade shop adjustments not carrying over to next game

- improved attract sequence

- added more quotes and sound fx

- adjusted all score values

- fixed DMD showing wrong score values for certain features

- improved 'money spinner' feature and increased all award values

- various other gameplay enhancements

Joi Companion (purchased from the Upgrade Shop) will now intelligently influence a helpful award from the Snake Pit Mystery and she'll favour the 3 replicants (Pris, Leon and Zhora) when the mission wheel is spinning to help you reach Batty. But she's expensive, so play well to be able to afford her.

And when she's assisting you, she'll appear on the back wall LCD and you'll hear her unique notification sound fx.

Where can I download Blade Runner ULTIMATE Pro 1.03?

Hello to all from Spain. Sorry for my poor english.
I've download some of these tables from Slamt1lt, for example Jurassic Park 1.5 , but at the end of loading table, I have a xbam error... version 1.4 runs well, but this i cant do it run... any idea or help please? My BAM version is up to date.

Hello to all from Spain. Sorry for my poor english.
I've download some of these tables from Slamt1lt, for example Jurassic Park 1.5 , but at the end of loading table, I have a xbam error... version 1.4 runs well, but this i cant do it run... any idea or help please? My BAM version is up to date.

We are actually on BAM version: v.1.5-341. You probably need to update. Try here for new download:

We are actually on BAM version: v.1.5-341. You probably need to update. Try here for new download:

Thanks, but I have seen that always I have been open tables with Future Pinball.exe ... and not with BAM/FPLoader.exe...

Now, when I load a table, with BAM/FPLoader.exe, table loads well, but at the end, crash and close inmediatly... I'm using windows 10 and FPLoader.exe has mode Win8 compatibility and runs with admin privilieges, but I dont know how to fix it...

Any idea or help about it?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back