Slick Chick Deluxe Ball Loading Problems

marv75

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Addams Family
I have tried VP 7 and 8 and I can't get the ball to kick into the plunger lane. I have tried A,S,enter and no ball will pop into the plunger lane. Do I need VP6 or am I missing hitting a certain key. When I hit S the sound comes on like the machine is starting up and a couple of balls move over, but nothing will go into the plunger lane. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: Resource is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Slick Chick Deluxe (Gottlieb 1963) and I couldn't get it to work either.... Same problem as you got when I hit "S"

Bummer I remember it did work once I swear I'm not crazy! Thanks Bob. :) And for the record I hate it when my balls won't load! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Clyde for all your wonderful help...I sent you a reply on the e-mail you sent me...KISS rocks and is one of my favorite all-time bands. And thanks for VP6 and the BB flipper table, your help is greatly appreciated. It's great to have a friendly forum to go to and be able to get help! :)

Yeap, confirmed. And the resource was missing, so I reuploaded it (see first post).

It's such a beautiful version that I'm hoping someone might come along and fix the script to work with VP8 or later. Presumably it's a simple job, as most VP5 & VP6 tables have no problem running in VP8.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back