sling- in the spirit of yogi.

Fun, but very easy, beat it first try.

:cheers: to Nic.

I managed to proceed a few or more steps and then game was over anytime. But where is the score

@ m4paws: What do you mean by you beat it first try? Does the game stop after a few more rounds?

There are many games here at PN. Isn't it an option to play these? I just have to find out how they work embedded in the system of PN.

Ah, ok!

What's with the games here at PN? Do you only get an entry if you make the 1st? I just played yeti and made a relative nice score, but no entry of my score. There is already anyone else with a better score.

It should record it... But it'll only save the highest score each person gets. I think it stores the top 20 people's scores.

Ok, thanks.

I just look around for some nice games to play.

Speedy Thief was curious (Random game? I don't remember exactly.)

there were a lot of games here i was interested in but the last few times i had a serious go the server was very laggy about loading them, same with chat sessions.

are they loading pretty quickly now?

I didn't notice any deceleration.

But it's less fun, because at any game there's already a highscore from anyone else and it's hard to get a better score within only a few games. And there's no tournament mood.

so, keep trying to find different games from the web to play?

Why not? I have fun in playing a few new and nice games for a short amount of time. Else I wouldn't have started the thread at VPF. I just don't play very extensive, but that shouldn't prevent me from getting the hishscore. :bandit:

Why not? I have fun in playing a few new and nice games for a short amount of time. Else I wouldn't have started the thread at VPF. I just don't play very extensive, but that shouldn't prevent me from getting the hishscore. :bandit:

Well there are some fun games available on this site. Might be fun playing a couple of them (don't seem laggy to me)

Just played:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=5029

Fun to play a couple of times IMO.

I already tried a few games from here and they were nice, but I didn't manage to score well enough to get an highscore entry.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back