• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Tutorial Smoke..... ideas and concept for physics!

Paolo

No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
there has to be a formula to follow.
My formula is balance or equilibrium in another term , I'm talking about it HERE, in my two acts, where you have added your comment, not too clear to me ... I replied.

now, it is also true that every table is different, as George says, and you have to change something to get that particular result ... ok, but I add: since I embarked on the road to physics, (recently) I have used the same xml for three of my last tables, and I get the same result,a great gameplay..... two are "EM",one THIS ,the other in the finishing phase.....the other one is Space Cadet

A great example is also another great author @smoke....and I also talked about it HERE in this thread.

In fact he uses the same xml, for all his 30 tables, of which he speaks ...... and I totally confirm his theory, because I use the same xml as his ..... I just changed something ... .to find my balance in relation to the other objects on my tables.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Paolo: ********* *** ******