VP8 Flipperless Original Table Snakes & Ladders for Tiltjlp CD

Rockinghorse

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Haunted House
Hi All.

Just came up with this idea and I have only decided on size and idea but it will include the usual ups and downs of Snakes and Ladders....

I'll keep you posted.

BCNU

RH

BTW Screen shot below

Attachments

• s_l.jpg
    s_l.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 342
Getting There

Hi All,
Just an update,
The Clayton's Ramps, the ramps you have when you're not having ramps, will work fine......at least they do in test mode.
I just need to put 64 lights on the game board and sequence them then add lights to the channels and score them and, well, a lot of coding, and graphics, and...................It's about two weeks away from done......Just in time, I HOPE.
Anyway, here is a new SS,
BCNU
RH

Attachments

• s_lss.jpg
    s_lss.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 323
This looks great Rockinghorse, can't wait to try the creepy thang!

I have 3 phobias and 2 of them are in this Table, Snakes I have a love/hate relationship...I've been bitten 4 times by snakes (1st time when I was 4 yrs. old in The Rockies, Idaho) and the Heights thing started to bother me about 5 yrs. ago when I was overlooking a huge gourge (Letchworth Park). The table look's fun and has no Clowns!

PS I overcame my fear of clowns by playing Happy Clown...(1964 Gottlieb) :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back