JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I've discarded the old stars images that used to appear as rank images and replaced them with silverballs, wondering if we should keep them or if anyone has other suggestions for the rank system.

The old site had a Custom Title Mod that allowed users to enter any text for their title and I'm probably going to try and adapt a different mod that would allow this feature so people won't be stuck on "Essayist".

I've temporarily added an RSS newsfeed from the fine Prewar Pinball Yahoo Group that ohmwiz created. Scroll to the bottom of the front page to see the feed, I don't know if this will stay.

Also changed the image I see at the Online Users Atlas:
http://www.flipperless.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=OnlineUserAtlas&file=index

I think the image is cookie based and don't know if everyone automatically sees the At night Image I changed it to..

Jon

The silverballs are cool. The Yahoo Pre-war group is even cooler, and is open to anyone who collects or is interested in preflippered, pre-WWII pins, PM ohmwiz if you're interested. And I like the night version of the map. Nice changes there boss. :p

John :oldman

Jon, the link to the map on the front page still brings up the old map, with all the pins in place. The link in your first post in this thread brings up the night version of the map, minus the pins. I figured you'd like to know.

John

tiltjlp said:
Jon, the link to the map on the front page still brings up the old map, with all the pins in place. The link in your first post in this thread brings up the night version of the map, minus the pins. I figured you'd like to know.

John

Those are seperate Maps and programs....

8)

Yeah, I can't be Jedi Pac if I'm an essayist, so I'm stuck as Pirate Pac.

And say, what's up with these "smilies" here?

:anal: :goldenshower:

They seem kind of lude to me considering the anti-pron rules and only foul language in the friggin funhouse. I was kind of surprised.

I thought you were going to become NeonDude, Dude. As for the smilies, Jon's the smilie nut around here. The only two I ever use are :p and :oldman. Although a basketball one might be nice too.

John

Pacdude said:
Yeah, I can't be Jedi Pac if I'm an essayist, so I'm stuck as Pirate Pac.

And say, what's up with these "smilies" here?

They seem kind of lude to me considering the anti-pron rules and only foul language in the friggin funhouse. I was kind of surprised.

Yipes!
Those were outta control, sorry Pacdude..., I had to delete those naughty smilies...

:safesofa:

They must have been included in a smilie pak that was installed, Do smilies really do that?

I was just commenting based on John's commentary when he created the "Friggin Funhouse" area. I don't really care how you run the message board. I just thought it seemed inconsistent with those comments. If you want a more open communication in the regular areas of the message board that's fine by me. I'm not 12.

Those smiles didn't offend me, they would probably offend some visitors and I don't thnk smilies actually do that stuff!

:yikes:

Since we do have several women who visit regularly, removing them was a good move. But those might explain way they are called smilies.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back