Soprano's Pic.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Since I get PinGame Journal, and the latest issue had an insert of Stern's Sparano's pin, I thought I'd post it for anyone interested. Sounds and looks like they tried to cram too much stuff into it, from what I can tell.

Attachments

• s.jpg
    s.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 970
Hey it plays ok - very bouncy like Elvis but it takes quite an effort to get to Boss status, I only made it to underboss on the couple of games I played. I didn't find it too busy and I'm a fan of EMs most of which could never be described as busy. There are a few shots to go for which have different rewards. Hopefully it will do ok, keep Stern going, and maybe they could look at some of the better pins created over the last 70 years and produce a classic one day.

DS

From what I read about the game, it does sound like it would be fun. I just might find out, since a friend is thinking about buying one of them. I'm of course trying to convince him to get a pair of EMs for the same money. So I should have something to play before too much longer.

John

with the latest roms from Stern the machine now features 75% more swearing on adult mode too!

destruk said:
with the latest roms from Stern the machine now features 75% more swearing on adult mode too!

It's getting so I don't know when you're being serious and when you're joking, but if I ever get to play one I'll wear ear plugs just to be on the safe side.

John

I think the game looks pretty cool. I think they were rather stupid to pay the Soprano's a royalty though, they could have just as easily called it Gangsters and created some original gangster artwork which would have been much more visibly attractive. I think the Stern company would be wise to pay attention to some of the people that post on pinball forums.

ok John, I'm not sure if it's really 75% more, but it sure does a lot more now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back