• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

sound tracks

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
You could listen to them,you can put certain tracks into an original pinball, or you could use them as a basis for a future pinball version of your favorite game. In the past a lot of people were wanting to know how to record music from their favorite game. Problem was it caused huge files to appear (20to 50 MB per track) and thus a lot of unnecessary file space to be used on ones hard drive. So with the help of special software I began making recordings of all games that I could get sound files for I wasn't sure many people would download them at first but as now 3 months have gone by and the stats show me that it is relatively popular. So I kept going and going now I've run out of individual games so I'm going to break from it a week or so and then the next step will be to add game sounds to the music. So that where it began and that is where we are with it now. Any more questions?? Let me know

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
One other thing worth mentioning the soundtracks are modifiable so if one w anted to make an original with music from the same game or other games I can customize it to anyones liking

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Re: RE: sound tracks

computerfrk1 said:
One other thing worth mentioning the soundtracks are modifiable so if one w anted to make an original with music from the same game or other games I can customize it to anyones liking

I too can edit/customize sounds. I was just wondering why I was seeing all those soundtracks lately. Thank you for taking the time and sharing them with us.

elton

Pinball Wizard
RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

So that's Bluegrass ..... guess I'll have to pass on that one. Very Deliverance IMO.

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Re: RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

elton said:
So that's Bluegrass ..... guess I'll have to pass on that one. Very Deliverance IMO.

Aw comeon Elton, that's some shit kickin' music there. Actually I'm not so sure a purist would call it blues grass, I don't really know myself. Just that track really spat in me ear when i was rippin' a few tracks from some SNES romz. :wink:

elton

Pinball Wizard
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

That's a really pretty mouth ya got there sonny :)

Now get on ya knees and start praying reaaaaal good now ya hear :)

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters

Eh, I get's on me knees for no man or god, well not of me own free will...*life threatening situations excluded. :p

Right you've asked for it got another track for ya, this ones a bit more mellow, though still very Deliverance as them Welsh boys might say. ;)

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/StevOz/TheCanyon.mp3

It's a from the Lucky Luke rom, now do ya know who Lucky Luke is? I can even remember the cartoons way back.

elton

Pinball Wizard

Whatever next ..... techno Deliverance .... sheesh I rest my case (or I would if I had a case to rest hehe) :)

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
elton said:
Steve ya gotta get out more ....

Worked three hours today in the morning.

Then I blew $40 on the horses and $20 on beer...:(

But on the plus side I filled the car with fuel and the fridge with beer and I have a little something else as well. :)

So I think I've been out enough..today.

:twisted:

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Re: RE: sound tracks

rpbizzle47 said:
computerfrk1 said:

I too can edit/customize sounds. I was just wondering why I was seeing all those soundtracks lately. Thank you for taking the time and sharing them with us.

uh........thanks I think :roll:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!