sound tracks

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Whats with all these different sound tracks I been seeing?

What is one to do with them?

You could listen to them,you can put certain tracks into an original pinball, or you could use them as a basis for a future pinball version of your favorite game. In the past a lot of people were wanting to know how to record music from their favorite game. Problem was it caused huge files to appear (20to 50 MB per track) and thus a lot of unnecessary file space to be used on ones hard drive. So with the help of special software I began making recordings of all games that I could get sound files for I wasn't sure many people would download them at first but as now 3 months have gone by and the stats show me that it is relatively popular. So I kept going and going now I've run out of individual games so I'm going to break from it a week or so and then the next step will be to add game sounds to the music. So that where it began and that is where we are with it now. Any more questions?? Let me know

One other thing worth mentioning the soundtracks are modifiable so if one w anted to make an original with music from the same game or other games I can customize it to anyones liking

Re: RE: sound tracks

computerfrk1 said:
One other thing worth mentioning the soundtracks are modifiable so if one w anted to make an original with music from the same game or other games I can customize it to anyones liking

I too can edit/customize sounds. I was just wondering why I was seeing all those soundtracks lately. Thank you for taking the time and sharing them with us.

RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

Gidday Ron, been meaning to pass this bubsy bluesgrass track your way...

Right click and save as to save or just left click to play, it is 4MB though I think it well worth a listen, ya might like to use it as a backing track sometime down the road. ;)

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/StevOz/BluegrassBobcat.mp3

RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

So that's Bluegrass ..... guess I'll have to pass on that one. Very Deliverance IMO.

Re: RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

elton said:
So that's Bluegrass ..... guess I'll have to pass on that one. Very Deliverance IMO.

Aw comeon Elton, that's some shit kickin' music there. Actually I'm not so sure a purist would call it blues grass, I don't really know myself. Just that track really spat in me ear when i was rippin' a few tracks from some SNES romz. :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: sound tracks

That's a really pretty mouth ya got there sonny :)

Now get on ya knees and start praying reaaaaal good now ya hear :)

Eh, I get's on me knees for no man or god, well not of me own free will...*life threatening situations excluded. :p

Right you've asked for it got another track for ya, this ones a bit more mellow, though still very Deliverance as them Welsh boys might say. ;)

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/StevOz/TheCanyon.mp3

It's a from the Lucky Luke rom, now do ya know who Lucky Luke is? I can even remember the cartoons way back.

Whatever next ..... techno Deliverance .... sheesh I rest my case (or I would if I had a case to rest hehe) :)

Steve ya gotta get out more ....

elton said:
Steve ya gotta get out more ....

Worked three hours today in the morning.

Then I blew $40 on the horses and $20 on beer...:(

But on the plus side I filled the car with fuel and the fridge with beer and I have a little something else as well. :)

So I think I've been out enough..today.

:twisted:

Ya didn't 'blow' $20 on beer - you invested wisely. :)

Re: RE: sound tracks

rpbizzle47 said:
computerfrk1 said:

I too can edit/customize sounds. I was just wondering why I was seeing all those soundtracks lately. Thank you for taking the time and sharing them with us.

uh........thanks I think :roll:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back