• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Source for Sharkey's shootout by destruk & TAB

Pinball Monk

Pinball Player
Hi Folks,

After registering at the vp forums and having constant problems downloading and posting after logging in and getting no feedback regarding the problem, I've given up on downloading anything from AJ's site. Does anyone have Sharkey's shootout by destruk & TAB or know of an alternate source for it? I'll be playing this table in a tournament in a few weeks, and I'd really like to practice playing it at home.

Thanks very much.

Dave

Pinball Monk

Pinball Player
Thanks Destruk.

Even though I'm registered at VPF for whatever reason, I cannot post or download. I can login and change things in the pin locator and that's it. Anyway, thank you. Bob is going to send me your table and another table that I'd like to practice with for a real life tournament. Is there another website where your files are located for future reference? Here would be a good place. ;)

I've given up with trying to figure out why I can't download from VPF.:roll:

Thanks very much.

Dave

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!