Source for Sharkey's shootout by destruk & TAB

Pinball Monk

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

After registering at the vp forums and having constant problems downloading and posting after logging in and getting no feedback regarding the problem, I've given up on downloading anything from AJ's site. Does anyone have Sharkey's shootout by destruk & TAB or know of an alternate source for it? I'll be playing this table in a tournament in a few weeks, and I'd really like to practice playing it at home.

Thanks very much.

Dave

Thanks Destruk.

Even though I'm registered at VPF for whatever reason, I cannot post or download. I can login and change things in the pin locator and that's it. Anyway, thank you. Bob is going to send me your table and another table that I'd like to practice with for a real life tournament. Is there another website where your files are located for future reference? Here would be a good place. ;)

I've given up with trying to figure out why I can't download from VPF.:roll:

Thanks very much.

Dave

Last edited:
Good to know. I have a feeling that VPM is on the decline and more files will begin to be stored here.

Thanks again.

Dave

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back