VP9 Genco EM Recreation South Pacific (Genco, 1950) VP912 v1.0 [DT]

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Justin Case Kazoo had sent me images of Genco’s 1950 South Pacific, and asked if I’d help him recreate it for VP9. My computer’s a 7-year-old 2nd hand, worn out retired business computer with minimal RAM. Using VP9 with some tables will cause my PC to freeze up on me, and that happens at least half the time I try to work on South Pacific. I did remove one set of the scoring reels and added a backdrop image, which I took a SS of; to show what I think may be the best inclination, 20, for this table. But like I said, since my computer keeps freezing, I couldn't even edit the script to make it a one-player game.

So I’m hoping to pass this off to someone who can do this justice. Right now, the table Justin Case Kazoo sent me has Bendingo’s 2-player script, but I was going to see if I could adapt Nissananimal’s Seven Up script, which we made along with Russ Jensen. Whoever carries this forward is welcome to use our 1 player Seven Up script. Since Seven Up has 10 bumpers and South Pacific has kickers, it shouldn’t be to hard a task. Let me know if you’re interested and I will send you the table, the graphics, and a sketchy idea of the game play. It would seem a shame to waste the great image redraw done by Grizz.

Attachments

• South Pacific SS.jpg
    South Pacific SS.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 327
I've uploaded a version here:

Found it in a torrent archive, and it looks like Justin, Tilt, or someone else was able to (mostly) finish it off? I'd say it just needs a bit of polishing at this point. Maybe someone feels up to that.

It's a pretty unique-playing table from what I've seen, so hopefully it can get some TLC.

Attachments

• South Pacific -Justincasekazoo.jpeg
    South Pacific -Justincasekazoo.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back