Space Adventure (PC Game to VP) VP8

VP8 SS Recreation Video Games Space Adventure new release v1.1 Loaded 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
This is a PC to VP conversion I tried to put it into the download area but kept getting kicked out of it again so here it is...
Hit 5 to drop a coin, hit 1 to start a game
this table sits in a basic template so plays just as easily. The ball at times takes a little hop over those three holes at the back ramp going from left to right. Sorry for that I tried to line it all up but it still plays great! Watch out for the black hole as it'll deplete your energy (you lose points!) and go get some Aliens! Enjoy...that flat screen shot is all I had to work from

Attachments

• Space Adv v1.1 Loaded .zip
    20.6 MB · Views: 273
  • Space Adventure.JPG
    Space Adventure.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 264
  • spaceadventurePF original.jpg
    spaceadventurePF original.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 304
I'll add it to the download section for you.

thank you I don't know why at times it kicks me out of it but it still acts up occasionally like that

thank you I don't know why at times it kicks me out of it but it still acts up occasionally like that

I don't know how fast a connection you have, but when I had dial-up, I'd "time out" the connection whenever I'd try to upload large files. Back then file sizes were a lot smaller, and I still had trouble with anything but really small files. Other than that, I wouldn't have a clue.

I use comcast xfinity which states that they have a 20 meg upload/download speed. HA!! my fastest download speed never even tops 1 mps it;'s closer to 960kbs and my uploads are even slower! most uploads I do are around the 600kbs mark (this is supposed to be high speed cable ethernet) so it may be that slow upload speed i have

I use comcast xfinity which states that they have a 20 meg upload/download speed. HA!! my fastest download speed never even tops 1 mps it;'s closer to 960kbs and my uploads are even slower! most uploads I do are around the 600kbs mark (this is supposed to be high speed cable ethernet) so it may be that slow upload speed i have

Yeah, I have to laugh at all those ads for Internet service that run locally, since they all say Up To when they talk about speed. So that 960kbs you get is supposedly Up To 20 meg. I'm lucky in that I have a low power connection that is actually pretty close to what they claim.

I am sure if I lived right next to where they park their servers, Yes I will get 15-20 up and download speeds but I am 50 miles from my server ( I found and ran a check that showed me where I pull my signal from; it's in Philly, at it's South end no less and Philadelphia is a huge city, figures huh and for this I pay 120$ US w/ my BASIC cable) so I chug at approximately 900 kbs, although any upload to speedy file whether song zips or pins crawls at no more than 40 kbs. yes you read that right, forty kilobytes per second, no typo there. it takes me about 20 minutes to upload a zipped wip of around 30 mg, music may take even longer depending on its format.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back