Spider-Man (Original) VP9

VP9 SS Original Table Spider-man by JPSalas v1.02 JP

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

alturas

Pinball Player
Reaction score
A very good job, but.....
would it be possible to change the option "free play" for the classical "insert coins"?.
And ever more, what about the special awards?
With these two little changes I would describe this work as excellent.

Thank you, and sorry if I've said something stupid ....
:homer:

I made the table "free play" because it is an original and I don't see the point adding coins to it. I haven't tried to make a copy of Stern's Spider-Man, just my own version for VP with my own rules. I agree that the playfield layout is based in Stern's table and the main rules are also based on that table. But if you describe what some of the specials do I may add them to the table on the next revision. I know I haven't implemented the combos, I may add them later, I just felt the table was full enough with modes and battles and there was no need to add the combos.

JP

Simply awesome table JP...(By the way you must like the Smurfs, right?) - All those boys and one girl...hmmmmmmm.........again great table!! :)

Well, I think that VP is a pinball simulator (either for original or reproduction tables) and I've never seen a "free game" pinball machine in anywhere.
In my opinion, when you play a VP table you must feel the same sensations that when you play a real machine:
One of them is "to insert coins" (who has not searched their pockets for a forgotten coin).
Other, "to see your credit of games" (who has not felt a lump in his throat as the counter of credits approaches to zero).
And finally "to reach the special score" (who has not felt a blow to his heart when after a hard fight you get the special score, and you hear that wonderful sound of "claackk" (this special is that I refered in my previuos message)
Thanks.

Great table, thanks JP !!
One tiny problem though : the plunger is not strong enough if 4 balls are stucks in the outlane to fire. (how did 4 balls came to the outlane is out of me)....

As good as any pro table out there.
Excellent work JP! :)

Spiderman Plunger

Looks like a good game but the ball won't shoot, the plunger shoots it up and it comes back down like it's hanging up on something.:cuss:

Are you using VP 9.0.3 or above? :)

Open VP9, click help and about to make sure it is version 9.x that you are actually using, go to file/open and load the spiderman table, then click play...

Looks like a good game but the ball won't shoot, the plunger shoots it up and it comes back down like it's hanging up on something.:cuss:

That's what Destruk and I are saying.
Sounds like you need to download the VP9.04.exe.
Then play the older tables with your current VP.exe (version 8.1) but play the newer tables like Spiderman_VP9 with the VP9.04.exe.
This is because there have been changes made in the newer VP9+.exe(s) for the better, but these changes are not compatible with older pre-VP9 table versions while newer tables designed with VP9.0 or later are also not compatible with the older VP.exe versions.

Jokerz Problem - Pinball Nirvana Forums

Excellent table JP, LOVE IT!!!!!, Just got done reading the rules!!!!!!PHEW, makes somewhat more sense now. Keep up the great work!! PLayed maybe twenty games. It seems pretty tough, but I havent worked out a decent strategy yet!!.

What are you working on lately???

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back