• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Split from "I've made a decison" by mistake..

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Shockman said:
Who erased all my favorite smilies. Jon I can't believe you would let them screw with your smilies.

They took the 'sex' and 'blowme' but they left Please Die. Not very bright are they?
I deleted a few smilies that were misbehaving and were appearing in signatures....:wave-nerd:

Sadly, highrise's files have been removed from the downloads per his request.

davidsss

Pinball Wizard
John I think you're doing the wrong thing, why? Because it means Bizzle has won. I don't even know what images he uploaded, I don't take notice of crap done by people who's shoe size exceeds their IQ. That said, I do believe that there is a point where someone needs to be banned, I just think it is a lot more effective to just ignore them. If someone started insulting me I would give it maybe 2 replies before I just ignored them - giving people like Bizzle attention is precisely what they want. I think it is a greater loss to the VP community to lose John than to have to put up with Bizzle.

This will be my first and last post on this issue as I don't want to give Bizzle more attention than he deserves (which is none).

As for John, take a break from here and pop in again in a few months and see if it's alright. I'll see you on some of the other sites, although probably not VPOriginals as my passion is for reproductions so I don't visit there very often.

DS

elton

Pinball Wizard
All these recent posts are :offtopic: and denegrates John's thread. Can they be stripped out please - 'cos this is crap.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!