Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent

Original Table Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent 1.06 - ESB 1.1 - PinEvent

No permission to download

jack7749

Pinball Wizard
Quelle Magnifique table !
Voilà la seule solution que j'ai trouvé et qui fonctionne :
j 'ai réinstallé FP sur un autre disque et là tout va bien et je suis content de cela (même si je copie ma nouvelle installation dans l'ancienne en écrasant tout les anciens fichiers cela ne marche pas)
Par contre avec la solution sur autre disque c'est parfait et Darth Vader quel danseur de disco en zoom avec F11 il est incroyable !
Merci Mr TerryRed pour cette superbe Table !
Encore encore ...

TerryRed

Pinball Hall of Famer
[QUOTE = "jack7749, post: 124073, member: 24109"]
What a magnificent table!
This is the only solution I found that works:
I reinstalled FP on another disk and there everything is fine and I am happy with that (even if I copy my new installation into the old one by overwriting all the old files it does not work)
On the other hand with the solution on another disc it is perfect and Darth Vader what a disco dancer in zoom with F11 he is incredible!
Thank you Mr TerryRed for this superb Table!
Again and again ...
[/ QUOTE]

Very glad you are able to get it to work.

I know it can be frustrating ... for me and anyone who couldn't get it to run.

The problems almost always result in Windows restricting something, and its not easy to narrow down what or why.

I've heard from a few others say the same thing, that installing FP-BAM to another driver works for them.

TerryRed

Pinball Hall of Famer
TerryRed updated Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent with a new update entry:

New download location for the table, PuP-Pack, and Install Instructions PDF

Star Wars - Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro 1.06) - Epic Space Battles - PinEvent

- the table, PuP-Pack, and new Install Instructions PDF are now available at the new download link
- the Install Instructions PDF has all the info you need to install the table and PuP-Pack for cabinet and desktop setups

Read the rest of this update entry...

TerryRed

Pinball Hall of Famer
TerryRed updated Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro) – Epic Space Battles – PinEvent with a new update entry:

Ooops... turns out I had PinEvent Custom settings "enabled" on the table script... my no-sleep bad

Ooops... turns out I had PinEvent Custom settings "enabled" on the table script.

This would result in the settings of PinEvent_Settings.vbs NOT being used, and would use what the table script had set (and may not match what some people use).

I uploaded a new corrected table that should work correctly as intended.

Yes, another good reason to get my tables from the place I post them, as you would never have known about this problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Todd: **** **** **** *** ** ***** *** ******* *** *** ***** ***** ** ***** *** *** **** *** **** ** ****